cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Given today's events, this can't happen soon enough:

Russian Mole.JPG

CFPartDeux

Pretty accurate.....

Golf Cart.JPG

CFPartDeux

Since my last Trump meme post got deleted, and it seems NOBODY can answer why, I guess I'm left to assume someone might SOMEHOW be offended by seeing him compared with Mussolini & Hitler, so THEORETICALLY, this one, that was deleted at the same time, ought to be acceptable......

Exile.JPG

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Uh oh someones post got removed that had a link to some cat cartoons that gave me a chuckle but it had a link to some pics of cats and homemade cardboard forts with an inappropriate name that had me in stitches! 

You REALLY need to elaborate when making posts like that, OR go with private message, because I have ZERO idea about what you're referring to...... 🙄

@CFPartDeux 

Lol...I was but then you weren't around and then I forgot about it. So yeah.....Happy New Year!

Edit: I couldnt find the original link but did find another one so go to your weasel free private messages....

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Uh oh someones post got removed that had a link to some cat cartoons that gave me a chuckle but it had a link to some pics of cats and homemade cardboard forts with an inappropriate name that had me in stitches! 

You REALLY need to elaborate when making posts like that, OR go with private message, because I have ZERO idea about what you're referring to...... 🙄

@dabr 

I always thought if i had my own bar......and my fish gang name is the barnacle!

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

You could be the sister restaurant to the darbar.....dbar.....or DbarpartDeux?

@darlicious   Lol... I had to look up darbar and dbar and see that they are indeed restaurants.  Hmm...that last moniker sure sounds interesting though! 🤔

@dabr 

You could be the sister restaurant to the darbar.....dbar.....or DbarpartDeux?

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@TessieBoo wrote:

Hey dbar, 

You just made my day!  Very good!  Made me smile.

Yeah dbar!!! 😉 🤣

Haha...hmm I think I should change my username  😂

@CFPartDeux 

CFPartDeux

@TessieBoo wrote:

Hey dbar, 

Yeah dbar!!! 😉 🤣

DM100watch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

corona-jokes-196-5e832a687e753-png__700.jpeg

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey dbar, 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

2020  Humour!!    Just read this on the internet...

1.  The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2.  I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me      what I was wearing.

3.  2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

4.  The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house and their kids are yelling at them to stay home!

5.  This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house and told my cat. We laughed a lot.

6.  Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars and keep men at home!

9. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.

12. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask and ask for money.

CFPartDeux

Something to look forward to 🤣 :

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@dabr wrote:

This one made me laugh...

Sorry, but I'm not SURE what we're lookin' at there..... ok, it's the last supper, but the guys in the foreground are...... what..... cops(not the greatest pic)? Givin' out fines for too large a gathering, or am I totally missing the intent on this one? 🤔

Hmm...well I did think it was kinda self explanatory?  Good to see you figured it out through! 😉

Thats my guess too @CFPartDeux

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

@dabr wrote:

This one made me laugh...

Sorry, but I'm not SURE what we're lookin' at there..... ok, it's the last supper, but the guys in the foreground are...... what..... cops(not the greatest pic)? Givin' out fines for too large a gathering, or am I totally missing the intent on this one? 🤔

dabr_0-1608232314587.png

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

ompt37itciq41.jpg

CFPartDeux

Happened to stumble across this: 😮

Goliath Tiger Fish.JPG

CFPartDeux

Pelosi Clap.JPG

I.Q. Test.JPG

And this one is definitely something to look forward to:

Jan21.JPG

Well I had “old pictures” of the phones in the cabinets where they had overpopulated the available shelf space. In spring and summer I puttered at rearranging to get some more shelves shoe horned in to alleviate some of the pressure. I took some new pictures but didn't systematically go through taking a picture of each shelf mainly because I wasn’t certain if I was done or not! Obviously I WAS done at least for now since I have moved on to other unproductive things. 

As for Mickey, I have seen several of them and I believe they have always had the white handset cords. Being such a mixture of colours I assume white fit in well enough and is easier to get a replacement if needed. I sold him a few months ago on marketplace but had t o replace the cord as it was staticky and I had to replace the touchpad as well since it seemed to be off the proper frequencies and sometimes misdialled. Fortunately I found the parts I needed around here. Someone was selling one with a rotary dial for $200 that tempted me as I doubt there were many dial versions produced.

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector wrote:

I did redo some pictures in the summer after reorganizing a bunch of the display shelves (Ikea Billy Shelves).

Yeah, you posted some of those, unless you did more of 'em..... 🤔

Maybe I will make a separate topic here for “Wired, non-Wireless Hard-Wired Phones (with {or without} Cords)”

I'm interested..... don't know how many other folks get a kick out of checkin' out a variety of the classics.....

As for that Mickey phone, was just wondering if you knew whether or not the attached cord was correct for that phone..... thought that MAYBE it would've been the same colour as the handset? 🤔

I did redo some pictures in the summer after reorganizing a bunch of the display shelves (Ikea Billy Shelves). But needed to take some more pictures. Nice sunny day so may try to to take more pictures today. Maybe I will make a separate topic here for “Wired, non-Wireless Hard-Wired Phones (with {or without} Cords)”

A93BC48E-2D8E-4544-9715-D56CDFC79E3B.jpeg

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector  I fear that you, sir, are correct! 🙄

On another topic, have you got any funky lookin' new, old phones in your collection, or resurrected some from a poor condition, or maybe even updated a display of said collection?

Well if we are hoping Trump will be never heard from again.... I have my doubts we will get our wish.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.