Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Are you asking me to dance? Hula or bellydance?

I vote bellydance..... should we take a poll? 😉

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   so.. it's a GOOD morning this morning?  not as pain?

ready for dance? I knows your phones are good for video too.. maybe you can post some video from your different phones for your dance move.    🙂  

CFPartDeux

Well, since this is the "Humour" thread, I found this one on another site, and thought some folks around here might get a chuckle:

Coffee.png

Bad part, is that we own a Keurig, and I drink Decaf..... guess I better hide! 😱

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

I don't even like the taste of coffee but I'm there to extract the caffeine and have some water intake. Beats Coke or energy drinks as a "healthier" choice.

We have an espresso machine that grinds and heats and can pour about a cup.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I drink both but almost exclusively tea at home but I will have a long espresso to start my day at work whenever I can start again..... I do have a very good espresso machine that's been sitting in my cupboard for 17 years now.... 

@CFPartDeux 

It was all coffee in the hospital it's at least decent vs no name tea powder in a bag. I did FOMO on a David's Tea sale spending about $160 on a wide variety of specialty and herbal loose leaf teas so as to cut down on the diuretic effects of regular orange pekoe and a healthier alternative to the sugar in my favourite cranberry and crancherry cocktail. Despite the ridiculous price their blends are very tasty fruit and floral forward good for hot winter sippers and refreshing iced teas in summer. Plus I saved about $2400!!

softech
Mayor / Maire

17 years.. you sure it still working?

Yes, we got only a Nesspresso in the beginning.. but since working from home.. we have to "upgrade" to a proper espresso machine...   🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Oh I'm sure it still works....thats the beauty of a well built but basic espresso machine. Minimal electronics, stainless steel boiler, steam wand, group head and handle. Granted I will have to replace the sotta coppa and o-rings due to their age and give it a good once over before priming it for service.

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

It was all coffee in the hospital it's at least decent vs no name tea powder in a bag.

OH REALLY!? What's this then:

Tea1.jpgTea2.jpg

Guess we have to chalk up the lapse in memory on the extra GOOOOOD drugs they gave you? 😜 🤣

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

Yes well that was Friday before I could preorder my choices....blows the bonus question out though doesn't it.?!! C'mon were awaiting your guesses.....

CFPartDeux

A little sumthin' to boggle your eyes:

Perspective.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.