cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well, since this is the "Humour" thread, I found this one on another site, and thought some folks around here might get a chuckle:

Coffee.png

Bad part, is that we own a Keurig, and I drink Decaf..... guess I better hide! 😱

@darlicious   so.. it's a GOOD morning this morning?  not as pain?

ready for dance? I knows your phones are good for video too.. maybe you can post some video from your different phones for your dance move.    🙂  

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Are you asking me to dance? Hula or bellydance?

I vote bellydance..... should we take a poll? 😉

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Speaking of dabbled.....thats what the anesthesiologist did trying to do the spinal today. After about 6 attempts she called in a colleague who did it one go.

Don't ya just LUV the folks holding sharp instruments that seem like they need a bit more time practising on that game "Operation"! 🙄  I get my blood checked on a semi-regular basis at LifeLabs, and I can count on one hand the number of women(mostly.... think I've only ever seen 1 guy doing it) that can get blood with almost no discomfort(the same way both of my vaccine shots were). Most of 'em fall into the "ok" category, and then there's a few of 'em that feel like they jabbed that needle out the backside of my arm. 😬

Other than that it appears successful.

Awesome! 👍

Pain level uncomfortable enough that even though I want to nap I can't.

That's on purpose - the staff there are getting kickbacks from PM, to make sure PM has SOMEBODY on all night long, in case there's a late night, "I can't connect" emergency! 😉 🤣

@Anonymous 

Ah don't worry Ive been playing with poppies for years and have learned how to effectively manage pain.....and ow I need more right now! Even the community can't take my mind off it...lol!😃😣

@softech 

Are you asking me to dance? Hula or bellydance?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : If you're on any of those poppy extract thingies just keep aware of wanting to get off of it. I was prescribed a variation once upon a time and I couldn't stop thinking...don't get hooked, don't get hooked, don't get hooked. I actually still have a couple tablets these few years later. No hookage.

Great to hear you're already conscious. I didn't think we'd hear from you at least all day.

Hope it all turns out alright and you'll be pounding out the Grouse grind in no time.

@darlicious .. so, you can finally have some serious hip dancing now?  Speedy recovery !!! 

@Anonymous 

Speaking of dabbled.....thats what the anesthesiologist did trying to do the spinal today. After about 6 attempts she called in a colleague who did it one go. Other than that it appears successful. Pain level uncomfortable enough that even though I want to nap I can't.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux : Not an Amigan but certainly not a whippersnapper. I dabbled with a TRS-80 once upon a time. The friend who owned it wrote a whole solitaire game on it. I dabbled.

CFPartDeux

@Anonymous wrote:

@CFPartDeux : Juuuuuuust in case you weren't terribly fluent in Spanish

Which I'm not.....

...amiga is the female tense of friend in Spanish. Just like the male tense amigo.

I'm well aware.....

Although admittedly, it didn't need to start with the capital.

But of course you're making the joke on the company.

Was throwin' that out there in jest, but also just to see if anybody here even had a clue what I was referring to, and/or to see if any other former, or even current Amigans would pop up. 😁

Gracias Amigos!🥂

@TessieBoo 

Amiga.....we shall see. I was looking forward to symmetrical J scars to go with my symmetrical artificial hips. My older sister is the asymmetrical daughter. I like things to match.🍒

@CFPartDeux 

Si amigo....been there done that and have a titanium tip to prove it!😃🏥

@AE_Collector 

I think I've developed the need for speed.....🚴‍♀️ Adele! Adele!

@hairbag1 

As long as I avoid the food!  Tacos no bueno!!🌮

@Anonymous 

Aw....so there is a dulce de leche spot in there after all......😉!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux : Juuuuuuust in case you weren't terribly fluent in Spanish...amiga is the female tense of friend in Spanish. Just like the male tense amigo. Although admittedly, it didn't need to start with the capital.

But of course you're making the joke on the company.

CFPartDeux

@hairbag1 wrote:                                            

Best of luck Amiga.....get well soon.

Amiga!? 😮 Geez, I had a few of those over the years..... 1st was an Amiga A-500, then an A-1200, and lastly an A-4000..... computers ahead of the times, but sadly Commodore was grossly mismanaged, and they're now a very niche market. 😞

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Bahahahahahah!!!😀😅😅😂😂😂😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎!!!

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon.

Cool 👍.... was kinda wondering if the ever increasing case count was gonna derail this one too! So yeah, BREAK A LE..... er..... uhm..... good luck! 😉

The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                       

OH SURE, and then end up back on the waiting list to get the repair repaired!                                                                                

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best wishes tomorrow and for your recovery @darlicious .

Yes good luck! You wont need that electric assist on the bike afterwards!

And yes, do as they say…. even if they tell you to solve some problems on the PM community to kill some time.

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon. The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                                                                                                                                         

Best of luck Amiga.....get well soon.

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

You go girl!  I had my right one done a few years ago.  They do the procedure different now than when I had mine.  With me, they cut through the muscle on the side of my hip. Now I believe they go down the front somehow or other, and don’t go into that muscle.  Anyway, good luck, and I know you’ll do great, just do everything they tell you to do, and you’ll do fine.

@CFPartDeux 

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon. The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                                                                                                                                         

This was another guy who has been out on the side of the road a block or so before the Anti Mask protestors were holding a super spreader event on a weekly basis for most of the year if not longer. 

AE_Collector

FA5162EA-0C5B-4B0B-A1F4-B832159708BE.jpeg

This guy set up at the edge of the protests of having Covid Passports in BC that were held outside of all places….Hospitals.

He made the news hopefully with better coverage than the protesters got.

AE_Collector

4C4B3D4E-CFC1-4A0E-8CC0-CC70773A09FC.jpeg

Finally a phone to watch Netflix and other TV programs on. Wonder if it has a tilting wall bracket available?

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

@darlicious  I believe I've found your next phone to purchase, on the B.F.'s behalf 🤣:

BF New Phone.jpg

@Anonymous wrote:

As some of you probably already did...this is the announcement from Alan_K.

Edit: update: the moderators post is gone. the thread is still locked though

@Anonymous  Zounds batman, the Lounge is nearly 3 years old! Time flies when you're having fun, eh?

4794015-Mary-Engelbreit-Quote-Time-flies-whether-you-are-having-fun-or-not.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Oh well…

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE THREE….

Or we can be more like Microsoft:

Humour and other misc. stuff - 2021….

CFPartDeux

@Korth  Uh-oh, I foresee your joke post disappearing, and "TAKE TWO" of this thread being locked, after an overzealous CSA sees it as an affront to the sanctity of marriage. 🙄

I was at the liquor store, waiting in line.

Guy at the cashier says "I got a big bottle of wine for my old lady".

Guy behind him says "That's an awesome trade!"

@CFPartDeux 

Lol.......😅😅😆😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

CFPartDeux

Kinda liked this one:

Delete Cookies.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.