cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Humour and other misc. stuff

Finally a phone to watch Netflix and other TV programs on. Wonder if it has a tilting wall bracket available?

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

This guy set up at the edge of the protests of having Covid Passports in BC that were held outside of all places….Hospitals.

He made the news hopefully with better coverage than the protesters got.

AE_Collector

4C4B3D4E-CFC1-4A0E-8CC0-CC70773A09FC.jpeg

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

This was another guy who has been out on the side of the road a block or so before the Anti Mask protestors were holding a super spreader event on a weekly basis for most of the year if not longer. 

AE_Collector

FA5162EA-0C5B-4B0B-A1F4-B832159708BE.jpeg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

Bahahahahahah!!!😀😅😅😂😂😂😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎!!!

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon. The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                                                                                                                                         

TessieBoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious 

You go girl!  I had my right one done a few years ago.  They do the procedure different now than when I had mine.  With me, they cut through the muscle on the side of my hip. Now I believe they go down the front somehow or other, and don’t go into that muscle.  Anyway, good luck, and I know you’ll do great, just do everything they tell you to do, and you’ll do fine.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon. The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                                                                                                                                         

Best of luck Amiga.....get well soon.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yes good luck! You wont need that electric assist on the bike afterwards!

And yes, do as they say…. even if they tell you to solve some problems on the PM community to kill some time.

AE_Collector

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Best wishes tomorrow and for your recovery @darlicious .

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

@AE_Collector 

Ha.....the self centred and selfish didn't get their way this time to derail my surgery. Woohoo! All booked in for 7:30 am tomorrow. Out by Saturday afternoon.

Cool 👍.... was kinda wondering if the ever increasing case count was gonna derail this one too! So yeah, BREAK A LE..... er..... uhm..... good luck! 😉

The Lindsay Wagner's of the world watch out there's a new fully bionic hipped woman emerging on the scene. Superdarlicious to the rescue.......able to solve all your public mobile problems with the shake of the hip! 😃🦂🍁                                                       

OH SURE, and then end up back on the waiting list to get the repair repaired!                                                                                

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hairbag1 wrote:                                            

Best of luck Amiga.....get well soon.

Amiga!? 😮 Geez, I had a few of those over the years..... 1st was an Amiga A-500, then an A-1200, and lastly an A-4000..... computers ahead of the times, but sadly Commodore was grossly mismanaged, and they're now a very niche market. 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.