cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

@CFPartDeux 

and his miraculous recovery is why he told everyone else to party like it was 1999. Covid was “nothing”! Of course 3000 US citizens per day may not agree....

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As for whether or not he had COVID, I'm still not sure...... at first I thought it HAD TO BE a con, but then as my wife(a nurse) pointed out, when he got back to the WH from the hospital, and was standing there posing for the cameras, it WAS obvious that he was having some trouble breathing..... of course, that could just have been because he'd just climbed some stairs. Yes, he was out & about pretty quickly, but then he DID have access to the latest & greatest in care, that most others didn't/don't have.....

CFPartDeux

@SparkleHeart82 wrote:

@CFPartDeux Thanks for the link. I could laugh and shake my head in disgust at the same time lol.

You're welcome! 😁  Two of the standouts for me, were the lie about the Boy Scouts, and him lying on his VERY 1st day, about something as trivial as whether or not it had rained during his inauguration! 🙄

SparkleHeart82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CFPartDeux Thanks for the link. I could laugh and shake my head in disgust at the same time lol.

SparkleHeart82

I don't believe he had covid either. It was just a publicity stunt. He was going around in a motorcade just a couple days later waving to his fans. That whole family should be exiled to Siberia somewhere. Added this meme for some humor.

FB_IMG_1604805432621.jpg

Yes a 5 death day would be an outstandingly good day for him when including Covid figures. Not that anyone could prevent deaths from Covid but I cant see how he and his policies (or lack of) can not be held accountable for at absolute minimum 25-33% of the total US death count.

AE_Collector

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CFPartDeux 

Not only is he responsible for those 5 deaths, but he should be held responsible for all the thousands of deaths due to COVID.....if he had tried to do something about it when he first found out that it was coming, and created some kind of action plan, or something, perhaps so many would not have died.  AND, I don’t believe for a minute that he ever had COVID.  I think he has a lot of health issues, and if he had of had that virus, he would not have recovered so quickly.  My opinion only.

CFPartDeux

@SparkleHeart82 wrote:

[snip]

Shows you how big of a monster he really is. All me me me. How can he live with himself knowing he is responsible for five needless deaths.

Because he clearly doesn't give a crap about anyone else.

Here's a good read, which is both amusing & puke-worthy, at the same time:

15 Most Notable Lies 

SparkleHeart82

@AE_Collector Go on YouTube sometime and watch the video by Arnold Schwarzenegger and his reaction to all this, and comparing the Capitol Riot to that of a similar attack on Jewish owned properties in 1938. It was called "Kristallnacht" or "Night of Broken Glass." Very eerie in similarity. Shows you how big of a monster he really is. All me me me. How can he live with himself knowing he is responsible for five needless deaths. If you are into books, I recommend reading Too Much and Never Enough. Written by his niece and an eye opener to his truly evil ways.

Yes I agree on all counts. I guess “Brainwashed” would just depend on your exact definition of it. It was sure easy for him to accomplish. On Jan 6 Ted Cruz stood up at the initial reading of the state results and said 39% of all Americans believe there was problems with the Nov 3 vote and results. Of course there was as they were being conditioned for months before Nov 3 to believe there were voting irregularities if Trump didn't win. Had none of that BS gone on there would be a small single digit number of people who thought it was rigged. So the large 39% only shows that their brainwashing worked, not that there were really any irregularities. 

And spilling across the border into Canada... you better believe it is. Very easy to see the emboldened moves of the far right here too. It has definitely pushed me further left trying to maintain a more middle of the road position. 

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it was any brainwashing. I just think there are those kinds of people. WAY too many of them for the good of a democracy. We have them here too. But here they're still just on the fringe. But they came out of the woodwork emboldened by Harpo before he lost his last election. They're still there. They're all the old Reformers. Did you read Presto's screed in the G&M?

You're right though...how easy it became for the elected leaders and totally toxic thereafter. Enough people voted for that. Just like in the states. In record numbers even. Turns out the opponent hit a better record.

He has been making me sick for almost 4 years now. Ever since the “there were Good People on both sides” comment in 2017. It has been downhill ever since. He has proven to be expert in brainwashing. Maybe a much needed new career for him once he gets evicted next week albeit on a bit smaller scale once he is no longer the KKK leader. This whole ordeal has made it so easy for me to see how easily things went off the rails in Germany in the 1930’s. 

AE_Collector

SparkleHeart82

His presidency was never about the good of the country. It was all about him and brainwashing the people for his benefit. Watching the riots unfold made me sick and personally I am glad he'll no longer hold power. 

SparkleHeart82

FB_IMG_16104094874670033.jpg

TessieBoo

@CFPartDeux 

Thanks for the information, and update.  Will be following this to see what’s going to happen, if anything.  

CFPartDeux

@TessieBoo wrote:

@stevenanto 

I’m with you!  Hopefully, he will be convicted, and never allowed to participate in politics again. I believe I read that he could lose his life-time pension and other benefits as well.  He and his cult members should all be in jail....that’s just my opinion.

I just read a blurb today, that he doesn't automatically lose those things by being convicted, by the Senate, during his impeachment trial, i.e. all that stuff would have to be taken away via a follow-up vote. 🙄  Read here: Facts First 

TessieBoo

@stevenanto 

I’m with you!  Hopefully, he will be convicted, and never allowed to participate in politics again. I believe I read that he could lose his life-time pension and other benefits as well.  He and his cult members should all be in jail....that’s just my opinion.

stevenanto

So glad he got impeached, even by his own republicans

CFPartDeux

Palin.JPG

Education.JPG

Aaaaaand, it seems like there's going to be a LOT of new students in middle school....

Middle School.JPG

CFPartDeux

🤣🤣🤣 @AE_Collector  looks like I've created a monster! 😉  Those were pretty good 👍, although I'd already uploaded the "full 2020 experience", in a slightly different form.

And some more on the same topic... A topic we will likely be hearing about for the rest of our lives.

C8956121-8ED2-44D6-8319-1F1357E7C30F.png161DEECD-D792-401B-A040-E581B615CDA4.pngD333A276-A095-434E-AD56-408B9157E282.jpeg5CC386DA-3C5E-49F4-B23A-36FEE2407DA0.jpeg5B4C6268-2FD2-47E0-9258-E118021631E0.jpeg

stevenanto

Yeah, I got it, thanks man

CFPartDeux

@stevenanto  Just in case you're unaware, you have a private message..... little envelope icon in the top, right area, next to your avatar.

stevenanto

Theres some really good ones in here haha, im sharing some with my buddies. 

CFPartDeux

@Anonymous wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@TessieBoo wrote:

AE_Collector

Bet the non-believers would be the last to volunteer!

And the first to get the vaccine, if they could..... 🙄

I doubt it. They would almost certainly also be the anti-vacc'ers.

True enough, or at least most of 'em..... think I saw an AWFUL LOT of those non-believers in the Capitol building on Wednesday..... 🙄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@TessieBoo wrote:

AE_Collector

I doubt it. They would almost certainly also be the anti-vacc'ers.

anti-vaxxers just don't look right to my old DEC VAX familiarity as I was getting into computers and being familiar with what was out there.

So I'm trying that spelling. Sue me. 🙂

CFPartDeux

@TessieBoo wrote:

AE_Collector

TessieBoo

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

Methinks this one says it all ☹️:

Stain.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.