cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Now it seems like one could easily rip your crown off swinging the club in that outfit!

Ah, who cares, so long as Lady Liberty makes REAL good contact using that driver! 👍 🤣

@CFPartDeux 

Ace! A hole in one?

I was thinkin' more like AE mentioned, i.e. lost in the forest, NEVER to be found/heard from again! 😁

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

Now it seems like one could easily rip your crown off swinging the club in that outfit!

Ah, who cares, so long as Lady Liberty makes REAL good contact using that driver! 👍 🤣

@CFPartDeux 

Ace! A hole in one?

Done with drones. Intel/Walmart effort I think.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yeah not my artistic work. Saving and reposting pictures can even be a challenge for me!

Now it seems like one could easily rip your crown off your head swinging the club in that outfit! Then its off into the forest to start looking for it.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the club grip and glove detail. Not a golfer or anything but nicely done. (whoever did it if you didn't)

@CFPartDeux 

You must be referring to the “Best President Ever” crowd. Amazingly low expectations! 

7C351E4A-77F0-4256-AE63-4792EB7DB9D8.jpegE91582C8-4BB7-4760-B717-5E53DB1EFA78.jpeg

CFPartDeux

This one pretty much hits the nail on the head for me:

Fools.JPG

CFPartDeux

Elected Joke.JPG

Yeah he is likely only directly responsible for about 100K of the almost 300K deaths due to negligence. Or is it dereliction of duty? You get what you pay for with a $1 a year president.

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector wrote:

The last one is particularly good!

Yeah, it tickled my funnybone too, and is probably a wee bit of wishful thinking. 😁

The last one is particularly good!

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

A little selection:

Military Experience.JPG

Stupidity.JPG

Phone Call.JPG

CFPartDeux

Turns out Mary Poppins' bro has been President the past 4 yrs. 😆

Mary Poppins.JPG

CFPartDeux

Fired2.JPG

CFPartDeux

And in a different direction, I know some people that should definitely have this message staring back at them when they go for a whiz. 🙄

Pee On Seat.JPG

CFPartDeux

Speaks for itself.....

Baby On Board.JPG

CFPartDeux

Lose.JPG

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes there have been some good cartoons! Trump brings out such talent in his opposition (not in his fellow clansmen though).

Here is a flow chart to help understand the intricacies of the election.

5AB56179-9605-4A27-95A3-9701CD92E3F6.jpeg

This is a good one!

Yes there have been some good cartoons lately! Trump brings out such talent in his opposition (not in his fellow clansmen though).

Here is a flow chart to help understand the intricacies of the election.

5AB56179-9605-4A27-95A3-9701CD92E3F6.jpeg

CFPartDeux

🤣🤣🤣 @AE_Collector  those were some good ones..... I particularly liked the 2nd one, with the "Four Seasons" mixup..... some real prize winners in that group! 🙄

CFPartDeux

Courage to look back.JPG

Ungrateful.JPG

CFPartDeux

Unemployed Senior.JPG

Fired.JPG

2020 Experience.JPG

CFPartDeux

1000 Words.JPG

Lyin King.JPG

Leave.JPG

@CFPartDeux 

Medical science always has a hope of curing even the most sinister diseases.

But there will never be a cure for stupidity.

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector wrote:

Still optimistic here but no matter what it is certainly depressing to see the numbers of people who support anything about DT especially after 4 years of his BS.

I think this explains it fairly well:

Two Pandemics.JPG

You forgot to mention hawking food products in the White House! 

Using any federal property for electioneering purposes IS illegally but that didn’t stop him. Events at the White House that were nothing but Trump Rally’s. Even the setting up with Airforce 1 as the backdrop at his Rally’s should be illegal. He gets transportation provided because of security but to use that as a backdrop?

Then there is the Amy Coney Barrett issues.  Portrayed as such a highly respected impartial judge with impeccable morals yet she apparently saw nothing wrong with being nominated in the last month of a presidency, her nomination event turned into a Covid 19 Super-spreader event and then her unofficial swearing in happens AT the WHite House along side DT when they are trying to portray her as impartial. REALLY? Good job everyone. Trump doesn’t know better but she should. She would have declined the nomination if she had really any morals.

AE_Collector

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I totally agree with you.  Also, I can’t remember any other President employing family members in the White House.  I thought that was highly illegal.  But, he just does whatever he wants because after all, he is the President.  

Yes exactly @TessieBoo . Hard to imagine there will be a way to bring such a divided country back together in only 4 years. I always said from the start of Trumps presidency that he never really became president of the American people, only the leader of the Republican Party. He did nothing to bring the two sides together, only worked to drive a wedge in even deeper. True leaders usually thank the voters and pledge to work for both sides to make the country better blah blah blah. But he never did that from day one. He just brought his childish behaviour into the White House.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.