cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

@TessieBoo @AE_Collector @CFPartDeux 

Better touch wood......

It even scares of a ..........It even scares of a ..........

Mayor / Maire

Still optimistic here but no matter what it is certainly depressing to see the numbers of people who support anything about DT especially after 4 years of his BS. And it will likely be a tumultuous 4 years no matter who the President is starting January 20. Then we can only wonder what will go on between now and January 20 especially if DT is declared the loser. 

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If DT loses, it ain’t gonna be pretty.  He’s such a spoiled Bully, I can just see it all now!  If he wins again, in my opinion, it will be worse during his second term than his first.  If Mr. Biden wins, he’s going to have one heck of a job ahead of him, cleaning up the mess, and trying to unite the country again.  All we can do is hope for the best.

Mayor / Maire

Yes exactly @TessieBoo . Hard to imagine there will be a way to bring such a divided country back together in only 4 years. I always said from the start of Trumps presidency that he never really became president of the American people, only the leader of the Republican Party. He did nothing to bring the two sides together, only worked to drive a wedge in even deeper. True leaders usually thank the voters and pledge to work for both sides to make the country better blah blah blah. But he never did that from day one. He just brought his childish behaviour into the White House.

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I totally agree with you.  Also, I can’t remember any other President employing family members in the White House.  I thought that was highly illegal.  But, he just does whatever he wants because after all, he is the President.  

Mayor / Maire

You forgot to mention hawking food products in the White House! 

Using any federal property for electioneering purposes IS illegally but that didn’t stop him. Events at the White House that were nothing but Trump Rally’s. Even the setting up with Airforce 1 as the backdrop at his Rally’s should be illegal. He gets transportation provided because of security but to use that as a backdrop?

Then there is the Amy Coney Barrett issues.  Portrayed as such a highly respected impartial judge with impeccable morals yet she apparently saw nothing wrong with being nominated in the last month of a presidency, her nomination event turned into a Covid 19 Super-spreader event and then her unofficial swearing in happens AT the WHite House along side DT when they are trying to portray her as impartial. REALLY? Good job everyone. Trump doesn’t know better but she should. She would have declined the nomination if she had really any morals.

AE_Collector

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

Still optimistic here but no matter what it is certainly depressing to see the numbers of people who support anything about DT especially after 4 years of his BS.

I think this explains it fairly well:

Two Pandemics.JPG

Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

Medical science always has a hope of curing even the most sinister diseases.

But there will never be a cure for stupidity.

1000 Words.JPG

Lyin King.JPG

Leave.JPG

Unemployed Senior.JPG

Fired.JPG

2020 Experience.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.