cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humour and other misc. stuff - TAKE TWO

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire
Quote from the now closed Topic - Humour and other misc. stuff:

“The topic will be closed as well due to the fact that bravos, that are used for our internal bonuses to our customers, are being earned for jokes that are not related to giving cellphone/service help.“

End Quote

So, is there something WE don't know about Bravos in the Lounge OR is there something that some moderators don't know about Bravos given on posts in the Lounge? IE: This contradicts everything we have been told about Bravos in the lounge (where this Topic and the predecessor to it were right from the beginning). 

At least here in Canada, anti Trump posts seem to be 100% okay, Right On and Good to Go! (Unlike in US based discussions)!

AE_Collector

312 REPLIES 312

@CFPartDeux 

How could you not be nice to these guys....theyre so cute!20200918_173809.jpg

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

I also discovered that my little visitor (@z10user4 favourite critter) wasn't visiting me as often as t thought......

LOL, your little animation almost makes it appear as though one of 'em is standin' guard while an entire.... uhm.... herd(?)😉  of them makes its' way along the specified route. 🤣

@CFPartDeux 

For a 116 year old house it has surprisingly very few issues when if comes to leaks. There's only been two in the 16/17 years I've lived here. One from plumbing stack on the roof that ran down the pipe and dripped into the garbage pail in the main bathroom on the second floor. We removed the access panel to give it a direct drip line to the pail. After the weather turned nice the bf had enough mojo to hoist himself up onto the roof from the fire escape and shimmy over and make the repair. The other was years ago when they renoed the deck and fire escape and didn't install/attach it correctly so it was leaking between the addition that was built onto the kitchen/back of the house.

I also discovered that my little visitor (@z10user4 favourite critter) wasn't visiting me as often as t thought......20200918_220003-ANIMATION.gif

@Korth 

No, no, no drones won't do.....the cats are very effective. The squirrels have learned that if they get anywhere near the ground its game over. All other"vermin" have disappeared in a 3 block radius with minty disappearing for days at a time looking for live prey and Marcus keeping the squirrels high and dry.20200916_171927.jpg

@darlicious wrote:

Minty and Marcus take care of the rats.....and the occasional squirrel. It's better than the critters next door.....the skunk family lives under bathroom addition in the back and rocky the raccoon and her brood live in the big cedar in the front.

The cats might get more efficient if you stop feeding them.

I wouldn't use cats. Animal removal sounds like a good job niche for remote drones.

CFPartDeux

Dang, that's one mossy roof! No leaks..... yet? 🤔

@Anonymous

Look he came back to say good morning! In an old house like ours its the lesser of two evils. Squirrels or rats? America chose trump. I prefer the fluffy tail of a squirrel. Minty and Marcus take care of the rats.....and the occasional squirrel. It's better than the critters next door.....the skunk family lives under bathroom addition in the back and rocky the raccoon and her brood live in the big cedar in the front. Choices, choices.....20200918_100842.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Here you go I'm sure you've missed Marcus.....ok Marcus photo file was too big!

Vermin. Keep those things away from the house and any place you don't want piles of debris and bodily waste.

Sure they're all cute and everything...out there...otherwise vermin.

AND...they're an invasive species.

@CFPartDeux 

Here you go I'm sure you've missed Marcus.....ok Marcus photo file was too big!

20200917_192943.jpg

CFPartDeux

Orange President.jpg

Grumpy Neighbour.png

I suppose it's "comical" that all the politics here are about American stuff instead of about our own illustrious king (and royal party) of Canada.

Rasputin Putin is more to my liking, however.

anniemh2220
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I thought it was just robotic legs or something.

🤭

Personally I didn’t have a big problem with voters throwing their arms in the air in 2016 and just voting as they had in the past even if it was Republican. I mean that election was a mess and there was no one to vote for really and I really hoped he wouldn’t be elected...but he was. However, after 1 or even 2 years of Trump I certainly do have a problem with anyone who things they may just or definitely will be voting for him again. Right from the opening “Very good people on both sides” statements and the realization that Steve Bannon wasn't some Despicable Person that Trump got stuck with but in actually was recruited by Trump to be the White House Strategist I knew this was going to be a horrible 4 years and was I correct or what.

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Anonymous   Apparently quite a few republicans who previously backed Romney or Bush are now backing Biden so, although I don't know aything about this Foxworthy, it's possible to be still a republican and not be a trump supporter, especially for anyone who still has any semblance of decency left that is.  JMO.

Well I did say maybe 🙂

They're still the rethuglican party. Until they purge the tea partiers and the evangelicals...they're awful people the lot of them. It has been a constant decline since Reagan and the rise of the so-called, self-proclaimed, "moral majority".

My theory is that Americans saw in their newscasts that theocracies exist out there in "other" land and thought well hey can't we do that here. Let's all work towards that shall we. And there they are.

Sadly, that has been inching ever deeper into our society too. Given more juice by that awful human Harper.

But apparently I get accused of rambling around here. And a few others don't??!!

AE_Collector: I thought that throughout the entire election of Trump. Seriously? Y'all're gonna vote for that?! All the while thinking surely they wouldn't. Surely they would be the reasonable shining light of reasonable thinking people. Then they did. Unbelievable.

Yeah I think you did kind of qualify your response.  Have to agree with you too about trumps re-election chances are about the same as they were in 2016, there was ample reason not to elect him in that cycle too.  His poll numbers have remained steady since that time with an incredible (not to mention incredulous) base of supporters, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him win another term.    

CFPartDeux

@AE_Collector wrote:

I am quite confident that enough will see the light south of the 49th in November and toss the POS Under the closest bus, preferably a very environmental bus, maybe Even one manufactured by Canadian company “New Flyer, the largest transit bus provider in the USA.

How 'bout like this:

UTB3.jpg    🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@Anonymous   Apparently quite a few republicans who previously backed Romney or Bush are now backing Biden so, although I don't know aything about this Foxworthy, it's possible to be still a republican and not be a trump supporter, especially for anyone who still has any semblance of decency left that is.  JMO.

Well I did say maybe 🙂

They're still the rethuglican party. Until they purge the tea partiers and the evangelicals...they're awful people the lot of them. It has been a constant decline since Reagan and the rise of the so-called, self-proclaimed, "moral majority".

My theory is that Americans saw in their newscasts that theocracies exist out there in "other" land and thought well hey can't we do that here. Let's all work towards that shall we. And there they are.

Sadly, that has been inching ever deeper into our society too. Given more juice by that awful human Harper.

But apparently I get accused of rambling around here. And a few others don't??!!

AE_Collector: I thought that throughout the entire election of Trump. Seriously? Y'all're gonna vote for that?! All the while thinking surely they wouldn't. Surely they would be the reasonable shining light of reasonable thinking people. Then they did. Unbelievable.

@dabr wrote:

A huge movement of support for Biden from republicans. What is it called....the Lincoln something? Republicans defecting not from Conservatism but from a leader who could easily destroy the party and the country. Kelly Ann Conways husband is very Outspoken against Trump and is very involved in or even started the Lincoln Project. Must be a riot living in that household! Well, not really as they have both announced they are stepping out of politics as one of their daughters went online about her life at home since 2016 and they apparently got the message before it was too late.

I am quite confident that enough will see the light south of the 49th in November and toss the POS Under the closest bus, preferably a very environmental bus, maybe Even one manufactured by Canadian company “New Flyer, the largest transit bus provider in the USA.

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

@dabr wrote:

, although I don't know aything about this Foxworthy, it's possible to be still a republican and not be a trump supporter, especially for anyone who still has any semblance of decency left that is.  JMO.

Exactly!..... don't know about Foxworthy?.... just Google "foxworthy you might be", and it'll turn up what the meme means. 😉

@CFPartDeux   Very funny 😂   Now if only that was possible!!

CFPartDeux

New Mask.jpg

'Nuff said......

@Anonymous wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

Really only for those familiar with Jeff Foxworthy's work. 😉

Except...maybe he is. Wikipedia says he backed Romney and Bush jr and the rethuglican party.

No mention of Trump though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes I too particularly liked the sound of the new Handle, “the Rethuglican Party”!  Well done @Anonymous .

Fill the Swamp!

AE_Collector

Well golly gosh gee willickers....um...I didn't make it up.

Yes I too particularly liked the sound of the new Handle, “the Rethuglican Party”!  Well done @Anonymous .

Fill the Swamp!

AE_Collector

@CFPartDeux 

@Anonymous wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

Except...maybe he is. Wikipedia says he backed Romney and Bush jr and the rethuglican party.

@CFPartDeux 

My new favourite name the dump truck and the rethuglican party it sums them both up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux wrote:

CFPartDeux

Trump Supporter.jpg

CFPartDeux

@Korth  LOL, while the video was pretty cool(have seen some similar stuff before), your "Skynet" comment was even better! 👍 🤣

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Is it a dog or goose?

It's a demonstration video of a robot intended for military use.

Good to know that Skynet will build Terminators capable of funky moonwalking twerking victory dances over the corpses of human civilization, lol.

Need Help? Let's chat.