cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my favorite mobile number ?

faceyellow
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

1. How can I enter a favorite mobile phone number and replace it with myself. There are too few choiceable numbers on the page.
2. I just bought a public mobile phone card and activated a new number, but I don't like this number. The display fails when I replace the new number. why?

4 REPLIES 4

faceyellow

thanks .

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@faceyellow wrote:

I mean, if I want the phone number to end with the number I want, like XXXXXX8181, how can I do it?

@faceyellow oh, unfortunately you can't request a specific set of number.  You can keep asking the tool to show you more until you see one you are happy with, but that's the best you can do.

In addition, in the change number, the replacement failure is always displayed.

@faceyellow have you already changed your number once in the past month?  You can only change once per calendar month.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

faceyellow

I mean, if I want the phone number to end with the number I want, like XXXXXX8181, how can I do it?
In addition, in the change number, the replacement failure is always displayed.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@faceyellow your favourite mobile number?  I'm sorry, I don't follow.  What favourite number?

Oh wait, you want to change the phone number on your account?  Sign into self serve, go to the Plans tab (might be labelled Plans and Add Ons) and click on Change Number.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.