cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many friends did you guys refer?

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have been busy and I have $125 people use my referral code so far 🙂 in less then a year . How many do you guys have?

2ABDECF7-1961-4B51-A687-977DA79D7C38.png

14 REPLIES 14

Well, I signed my wife up 1st, and I followed a month later, but her account is currently sitting at 6 referrals, one of which is me, 3 of my co-workers, my dad, myself, and one mystery referal that must have come from reddit or another referal collection site I posted it on... 4 of those referals came when the $20 referal bonus was on, so her account got a $80 bonus, and with $6+2 off of her $15 plan each month, she's got a free line until around November 2020 lol!

I initially was avoiding adding referals to my own line in case I ever wanted to jump ship back to one of the big three, but my wifes account doesn't need any more referals hehe. So, my own line I added the referal code to some online places, and got 2 random referals already, so that's nice. (no $20 boost though heh) The remaining interested co-workers we worked out would not be beneficial to leave their existing contracts at this time, maybe in about a year. I have extra sim cards on hand for when opportunity arises. 🙂

@Salmonlips   ooooh.....youve got one of those interesting usernames part food, part weird but I like it!

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just got a $1 referral reward, but I don't think it will be easy to get more than that.

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

none too... i couldn't even get my wife to transfer bahahhahahahah

@3s_Plenty wrote:

wow. Just one my husband lol. I honestly don't really talk much about phone plans with people. .. er well other than here! Smiley Tongue

3s_Plenty

wow. Just one my husband lol. I honestly don't really talk much about phone plans with people. .. er well other than here! Smiley Tongue

petesinfloor

I have been less busy but still reffered 23 in 6 months.

@Mountainmaxman Holy macro! Smiley Surprised You have been busy. So what's your secret you tell your referrals? Smiley Very Happy

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The extra money builds up in my account and when some referers move on for whatever reason I will have reserve money in my account to have free phone for life :

C02BEAB8-36CE-4D6A-815D-652173405CCA.jpeg

@MountainmaxmanWhy wouldn't you activate at least one more account and spread them out. What's the point of having that much credit every month that you can't spend or even donate? I mean other than the obvious answer.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nobody, I dont how to tell people and dont know who is joining PM

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

None. How do you find those number of the people to refer?

How did you get $125 out of increments of $10 or $20?

Or is that 125 Referrals and $125 Reward off each bill?

(If so then Very Impressive... but otherwise somewhat wasteful since the most expensive Plan you could choose is only $50 or $60.)

(moved to The Lounge)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mountainmaxman 

You had beed busy,  I have much much less referees than yours

Need Help? Let's chat.