cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been with public mobile

H2MDevelopments
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long have you been with Public Mobile and what plan do you currently have and which province / state. Thanks 

13 REPLIES 13

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been with Public Mobile for over a year, I have the $25 plan in Ontario. 

petesinfloor

Have been a customer for 6 months $25 plan southern Ontario, have 30 friends on Public Mobile that I referred.

marimacas

Hello! I'm in BC. I switched from Koodo about 3 weeks ago. I'm very happy with the $15 plan with bonus Add-ons. 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm in Ontario and I've been on the $15 plan with Public Mobile for almost a month. So far so good, I don't even have to pay for my service for 4 months because of the credit that built up in my account from promos and referrals!

Kelnozz420
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Less than a month

nicolejennifer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 months 

Tiprix

@H2MDevelopmentsAre you considering switching/going with PM?

I am in Ontario in the Greater Toronto Area, I haven't had any concerns when it comes to ubran settings and have been with PM for more than half a year.  I also have the $25 plan, thought it was of great value for my use and I was able to reduce the fee with autopayment and a friend referral.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@H2MDevelopments Are you a customer? If so, how long have you been with Public Mobile?

EDIT: this topic is too strange for me. Need some rationale to leave it in Discussions or it's off to the Lounge.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have been with PM for 12 months, $10, ON.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am with PM for 17 months with 6 plans from $10 to $40.

newtondt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with Public Mobile for come up on 2 years, I have the $40.00 and 5 G plan. Am in Southern Ontario.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@H2MDevelopments wrote:

How long have you been with Public Mobile and what plan do you currently have and which province / state. Thanks 

Year and a half or so. $10. BC.

No states in Canada.

This thread will get moved/merged with the other one in The Lounge.

Forrest

Hi,

I've been with Public Mobile for a week (in Ontario) and am very happy with the switch.

I bought the SIM card at Walmart for $10.

You can find a referal code on Kijiji or I can send you mine. This referal code will give you a $10 credit.

I choose the $25.00 plan as it had a great offer. Just noticed that the same offer is back: you will get the second month free.

Set up was very easy, community support works well and my number transfer worked within 30 minutes.

Let me know if you have more questions; I'd be happy to answer if I can

Need Help? Let's chat.