cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get in contact with a chatr agent?

cloudalabama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having issues with my friends referral code 

I don’t know if they are getting the credits or not 

I’m getting $5 off each month is that right? Or isn’t it suppose to go to the person that referred me to join? 
thank you I just want my brother to get his referral incentive because he got me on board  

5 REPLIES 5

johnprince
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Community_QA wrote:

@cloudalabama   both will get $5 for 5 months.  So, your mom does not have the $5?

you need to open ticket in this case.  Provide agent with both your numbers

How do you get an agent?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cloudalabama   both will get $5 for 5 months.  So, your mom does not have the $5?

you need to open ticket in this case.  Provide agent with both your numbers

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cloudalabama  You mean public mobile agent I presume chatr is different carrier then here just to be clear 

cloudalabama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

thank you for this information it is great. 
mom still having that hard time messaging them, 

And another thing is that I’m the refered person. He got me to join so am I getting the $5 each month or should he is what I’m asking? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cloudalabama you will get $5 for 5 months only if they activate within the proper date of that promotion

did. you friend get the $10 credit on the My Account?? For referral issue, please have your friend, the newly activated, to open a single ticket for both sides with PM support for further investigation

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.