cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do We...?

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Community,

As you know I am a newbie and would like to know how does one figure out who is looking for a solution/needs help and how are we better able to provide a solution?

Do we just pick them out of the announcements?

Do we automatically send them to SIMon the chatbot or a moderator?

@Eliza5

7 REPLIES 7

As others said latest topics and be quick as lighting to beat @gblackma  🤣

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Now topics.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 

Don't sent everyone to moderator.

It is you job to decide what issues can be resolved by us and sent the account access related issue to moderator because we cannot access member self-serve account to fix the problem.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 I can give you a couple of ways that I have. First is observing what oracles and some key people have said before. Their advice is sound. Second, walk yourself through Simon bot questions. You can find glitches this way to tonlet public know about. third search in already filled responses through the search bar. Lastly your own experience. Actually last lastly is check other forums Reddit, etc for answers that have solved particular problems. Glad you are asking these questions and wanting to help out! 

@Eliza5 look at the latest topics and latest posts on the board. You can also use the knowledge base to learn more about system.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base

Stay safe. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5 You pretty much browse latest topics and provide them a solution. 

More info here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/helpful-community-tips

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hello Community,

As you know I am a newbie and would like to know how does one figure out who is looking for a solution/needs help and how are we better able to provide a solution?

Do we just pick them out of the announcements?

Do we automatically send them to SIMon the chatbot or a moderator?

@Eliza5

Just keep a sharp eye on the Community Forum / Latest Topics and when a question pops up that you can contribute to the solution...you're good. The OP may select yours as the SOLUTION.

Need Help? Let's chat.