cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot Topic

Kered13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did not realize what a can of worms I was opening with my Geek post.

Glad I did as the outpouring of support and explanations has been exceptional.

Please be assured that I never saw being geeked as a negative.

I just did not know what it meant, surely just a term of endearment.

It made me feel "welcomed" and that you guys are paying attention and you have a sense of humour - thanks for that.

Now I just discovered this part of the site.  Thinking the lounge is just for expressing thoughts, opinions and the like.  Not a platform for asking questions even though this looks the same and says ask a question.

So now a bit confused - which platform is better for asking questions and which is better to express?

3 REPLIES 3

@Kered13 

You took being "geeked" exactly how I meant it to be....so I'm glad you could appreciate it for what it was meant to be.....

The lounge ie for everything else not related to pm or phones. A little socializing, hobbies and interests, questions about other stuff. Also nicknamed the "abyss" it's often where off topic split threads are moved by the oracles.

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The lounge is for asking about anything about anything,  And nothing posted to do with to do with cell phones. Unless its a funny story about how you dropped your phone in a toilet and it got flushed and the city you live in returned it. 

Then I would be glad its yours and not mine. LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kered13 

Inside standard rules of social decorum, the lounge is for anything you like.

The other categories have their available descriptions of what they're for.

If you're looking to earn rewards then bravo's and such are not counted in the lounge.

Need Help? Let's chat.