cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

He has done it!! 1000 Solutions

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to @computergeek541  on this milestone and first to break the 1K mark for solutions.

Solved: Re: PUK request. - Community (publicmobile.ca)

One of if not the most consistent and dedicated people in the community putting in countless hours helping people.

Please congratulate him as this is a big accomplishment and needs to be recognized!!

Congrats again!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

18 REPLIES 18

@JK8 

Pure awesomeness!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

BC1AAE35-1EDE-4B84-ABB2-02C43BB91000.jpeg

We Salute You!

@Melinda_H 

Welcome to the lounge! It's nice to see you wander in here too.....Can I get you a glass of champagne to go with your toast?

Melinda_H
Customer Support Agent

@computergeek541 A big congrats on being the first to reach 1000 solutions on the Community! 🎉

On behalf of Public Mobile, thank you so much for all your efforts in reaching this amazing milestone! Your knowledge, passion, and dedication to helping others truly makes the Community what it is today! 😊

Congrats @computergeek541 for being first to an impressive milestone!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too.

@Anonymous you're actually ahead of me in both categories: bravos received (25k to my 16k) and solutions (871 to my 360).  You must have surpassed me quite some time ago!

EDIT: I also had a 3 year head-start over you, and likely lost more numbers to the archiving. But I bet even still you'd be ahead even if they hadn't archvied.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 knows I am a fan.

If you want an example of honesty and integrity in this Community, that's computergeek

A great mentor to many.

Congrats!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@computergeek541 , congrats on the milestone.  

@ShawnC13 

Absolutely! I can honestly say I doubt I would spend a tenth of the time that I do here once I gain my freedom again......it takes true dedication ti be so consistent for that many years. Members come and go and comeback again but they aren't here all the time......for such a long time.

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too. I remember some of these from the old leaderboard.

If only gblackma hadn't got distracted by real life he'd be up there too. Darn ol' real life. 🙂

If Only I was as dedicated and hard-working as @computergeek541  I would be up there as well.  That is why this is special to date no one has been as committed or consistent on the community for help.  We have had a few that were bright stars that faded away that is why this accomplishment is so impressive, he has stuck around and continued to support the customers of Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats computergeek541! I have seen 1K posts, 1K bravos, but 1K solutions is a very impressive achievement 🏆.

@Anonymous 

Not by much and unless he quadruples his contributions you will zoom past him in the next 30 to 60 days and then both you and @computergeek541  will be in the 25,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts and 1000+ solutions club. Rare air indeed!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too. I remember some of these from the old leaderboard.

If only gblackma hadn't got distracted by real life he'd be up there too. Darn ol' real life. 🙂

@computergeek541 

Congratulations.  Lots of hard work and helping many customers (1000+)  😀

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Statisically speaking @computergeek541 is the first to be in the 20,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts 1000(+) solutions club with @Anonymous the next in line.  There are also only 4 members in the 10,000+ bravos and 10,000+ posts club as far as I can tell....

I have a bit to go 50 bravos short of 18K and 46 posts short of 8K  I will get 20K bravos before 10 k posts.  Those numbers are crazy impressive that is pure consistency Well done @computergeek541 

@ShawnC13 

Statisically speaking @computergeek541 is the first to be in the 20,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts 1000(+) solutions club with @Anonymous the next in line.  There are also only 4 members in the 10,000+ bravos and 10,000+ posts club as far as I can tell....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Many congratulations that is quite the feat! Incredible dedication! Many thanks to @ShawnC13 for noticing while I was slightly distracted number crunching myself.....

You get the palindrome post # 10001! Well done helping others really solve their issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to obey the request but to be motivated enough to do it myself...

CONGRATS computergeek541. Wow!

computergeek541.jpg

Thanks for announcing this ShawnC13.

Need Help? Let's chat.