cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: He has done it!! 1000 Solutions

@ShawnC13 

Absolutely! I can honestly say I doubt I would spend a tenth of the time that I do here once I gain my freedom again......it takes true dedication ti be so consistent for that many years. Members come and go and comeback again but they aren't here all the time......for such a long time.

will13am
Oracle

@computergeek541 , congrats on the milestone.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 knows I am a fan.

If you want an example of honesty and integrity in this Community, that's computergeek

A great mentor to many.

Congrats!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too.

@z10user4 you're actually ahead of me in both categories: bravos received (25k to my 16k) and solutions (871 to my 360).  You must have surpassed me quite some time ago!

EDIT: I also had a 3 year head-start over you, and likely lost more numbers to the archiving. But I bet even still you'd be ahead even if they hadn't archvied.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @computergeek541 for being first to an impressive milestone!

Melinda_H
Public Mobile

@computergeek541 A big congrats on being the first to reach 1000 solutions on the Community! 🎉

On behalf of Public Mobile, thank you so much for all your efforts in reaching this amazing milestone! Your knowledge, passion, and dedication to helping others truly makes the Community what it is today! 😊

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Melinda_H 

Welcome to the lounge! It's nice to see you wander in here too.....Can I get you a glass of champagne to go with your toast?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

BC1AAE35-1EDE-4B84-ABB2-02C43BB91000.jpeg

We Salute You!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

Pure awesomeness!!

Need Help? Let's chat.