cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

He has done it!! 1000 Solutions

Congrats to @computergeek541  on this milestone and first to break the 1K mark for solutions.

Solved: Re: PUK request. - Community (publicmobile.ca)

One of if not the most consistent and dedicated people in the community putting in countless hours helping people.

Please congratulate him as this is a big accomplishment and needs to be recognized!!

Congrats again!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: He has done it!! 1000 Solutions

Not to obey the request but to be motivated enough to do it myself...

CONGRATS computergeek541. Wow!

computergeek541.jpg

Thanks for announcing this ShawnC13.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Many congratulations that is quite the feat! Incredible dedication! Many thanks to @ShawnC13 for noticing while I was slightly distracted number crunching myself.....

You get the palindrome post # 10001! Well done helping others really solve their issues.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Statisically speaking @computergeek541 is the first to be in the 20,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts 1000(+) solutions club with @z10user4 the next in line.  There are also only 4 members in the 10,000+ bravos and 10,000+ posts club as far as I can tell....

ShawnC13
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Statisically speaking @computergeek541 is the first to be in the 20,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts 1000(+) solutions club with @z10user4 the next in line.  There are also only 4 members in the 10,000+ bravos and 10,000+ posts club as far as I can tell....

I have a bit to go 50 bravos short of 18K and 46 posts short of 8K  I will get 20K bravos before 10 k posts.  Those numbers are crazy impressive that is pure consistency Well done @computergeek541 

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Dunkman
Oracle

@computergeek541 

Congratulations.  Lots of hard work and helping many customers (1000+)  😀

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too. I remember some of these from the old leaderboard.

If only gblackma hadn't got distracted by real life he'd be up there too. Darn ol' real life. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Not by much and unless he quadruples his contributions you will zoom past him in the next 30 to 60 days and then both you and @computergeek541  will be in the 25,000+ bravos 15,000+ posts and 1000+ solutions club. Rare air indeed!

NDesai
Oracle

Congrats computergeek541! I have seen 1K posts, 1K bravos, but 1K solutions is a very impressive achievement 🏆.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious : will13am is ahead of me for bravos and solutions. srlawren is up there too. I remember some of these from the old leaderboard.

If only gblackma hadn't got distracted by real life he'd be up there too. Darn ol' real life. 🙂

If Only I was as dedicated and hard-working as @computergeek541  I would be up there as well.  That is why this is special to date no one has been as committed or consistent on the community for help.  We have had a few that were bright stars that faded away that is why this accomplishment is so impressive, he has stuck around and continued to support the customers of Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.