cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

@darlicious I don't think we are goimg to get it until tomorrow. 

@Naepalm @gblackma 

Either of you two received your email with pin# yet?

BearFBI

I'm going to email them. I bet they won't respond. If they can let me resell them from them I'm definitely starting an online Shopify shop that resells them. I'll make my website look better than theirs. I'll give good people on the fourm the reseller price. Lol

@BearFBI that was my exact thoughts. 

BearFBI

@Naepalm Well it would be pretty dumb to use PayPal on a website if your scamming people. PayPal sale rules are EXTREMELY strict. I have experience with starting an online shop through shopify. PayPal is a nightmare they can close accounts etc. So they seem pretty legit if they got PayPal.

@Nezgar   If you are purchasing out of province their is no provincial sales tax added that's normal . If they happened to be located in a province that has the hst it would probably be added in full.

@Naepalm  They are not asking for your pin # but rather they will send you the pin# from the voucher. (12 digits) Similar to getting a friend or relative to purchase one for you from Alberta for an example to save paying the provincial tax.

@fdrcamb519 @BearFBI I ordered 2 vouchers lol. So worste case scenario i just donated 18.08 to a teen LOL!  I used paypal since I can complain and get my money back if its not legit. 

@darlicious nevermind I have never used a voucher before now I understand there is a PIN they we mail to you, this is a case of me asking a question before actually reading it LOL 🤣

@Naepalm wrote:

is asking for your PIN legit though? 

They're not asking for your PIN, they'll tell you the new voucher PIN to enter so you can redeem it.

As soon as someone confirms they successfully redeemed, then its open season haha.

BearFBI

Their website is one of those websites that look put together by a 2 year old. The amount left of the product seems fake just a way to make people buy fast before their "sold out" and it always shows who makes a payment on the bottom of the webpage. Its one of those websites.  It seems like some teenager wanted some money and smashed together a website and got vouchers somehow. I don't know where. I wonder if its an official reseller. Its not a bad buisness you know. I always wanted to get started in dropshipping with shopify and aliexpress. 

And @Naepalm its not asking for your pin. Its just saying it will email you the voucher PIN that you input into 611 or self serve to get the 10$

@darlicious is asking for your PIN legit though? 

Screenshot_20200426_154456.jpg

@fdrcamb519 well Injust bought 3 SIM cards so Ill let you know when they come in, Ill try the voucher too. 

BearFBI

@Naepalm Paying with a voucher still gives you your autopay reward. As long as autopay is enabled.

@gblackma   I'm game to purchase  if its legitimate but waiting for that email must be a little disconcerting.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 super interesting. If you pay with a voucher as long as you have auto pay set up you can still get that discount? 

"Contact us if you want more than 3 in a week" heh.

Anyhow, I purchased a couple of sim cards from these guys via amazon for $6.99 ea back in January, no problems there... (according to that invoice, only GST - no PST)

Maybe they are their own voucher distributor, so can discount a bit more than others...

This company is a regular reseller online with Amazon.ca and eBay. I've definitely seen their name pop up where public mobile is being sold online. Just trying to figure out how they can make money on vouchers unless it's a loss leader.

@gblackma  Good on you willing to be the guinea pig!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 Hello that looks like a very interesting find I will definitely look into it,seems legit from first glance thanks

BearFBI

It seems to be a actual physical store. According to Google maps.

BearFBI

@gblackma I wonder what value they are ? Are they just 10$ vouchers on sale for 8? 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Reviews look good.

BearFBI

@gblackma Let us know if its legit. I might order from there.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fdrcamb519 

Good find if that is legit!
@gblackma  are you testing it out?

@fdrcamb519 I don't see how the answer you choose here is the right one. I would just leave this thread open. I'm going to order a couple vouchers through PayPal to see what happens. And add them. Never done this before. Thanks again.

@ddeep91, @BearFBI  I ordered through PayPal. Saved 20% on the taxes too. I got 2 receipts, one from PayPal and one from Canadian cell supplies. I'm waiting for them to email me the vouchers now. Will update when I get and install them.

@fdrcamb519 My first SIM was bought from this company but through Amazon.ca . The card arrived within 3 business days. I don't know how reliable they are but you can order through PayPal so thers is some protection there. Stay safe. 

fdrcamb519

@gblackma sorry i posted site twice just excited for everyone.

fdrcamb519

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/public-sim-card?variant=31239577829465¤cy=CAD&utm_campaign=gs-2020-03-17&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl4ufmcuF6QIVrNSzCh2jow5FEAYYASABEgKP1fD_BwE

@fdrcamb519 

Could you at least post their name?

Thanks

fdrcamb519

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/public-sim-card?variant=31239577829465

here is site 4.99 sims and scroll down on site where says 20% off vouchers any feed back appreciated if anyone used them or if will etc.....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 can you post the link here? Thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.