cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still wondering about their mention of "limited stock only".

I guess we'll hear from more folks buying from them.

And since this was merged...maybe it could be put in the Paying for your service category.

@Naepalm @That was nicely done with your explanation of how to purchase thanks!!

BearFBI

@gpixel Did you have to contact them for it? Apparently if you are ordering more than 3 in a week you have to contact them

@darlicious  @whoops ill ad it to that then or maybe an oracle could@ShawnC13 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Naepalm  Sorry I meant add it to the link above....that way the examples and your tutorial will be easily accessed.

@Nezgar  I discovered that when you order online from a business that does not operate a location in your province there is no provincial sales tax added. Assuming you can't charge a sales tax to a non resident. Provinces with hst probably has to charge the full amount since you can't separate the two but you can probably make a claim federally for a refund (if it was worthwhile.)

BearFBI

Wow. Thanks for the update. This has gone crazy. I gotta buy some myself.

@gpixel beast mode LOL!!

I just bought 8 of them for $71.68 very nice! let's see if they all work now

@ShawnC13 ok perfect wasnt sure when @darlicious mentioned about making a step by step process. Sorry if it was the wrong way to do it 😉

@darlicious did you order through PayPal?  Thanks.  I did and had to pay HST 13% applicable taxes.  I guess it's because I'm in Ontario. 😂

@darlicious I assume the savings would be even more if no PST is charged for those outside of Ontario?

Edit: or for those in Ontario.. since it's an online purchase, maybe you could put any address outside ontario... 😉🤔

This is a duplicate thread so will be merged with the same topic already going

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

correct thats with tax. 

@Naepalm Great thanks for the info! More savings is always good.

Ordered 3×$10 vouchers with gst a savings of $8.40. Thx @fdrcamb519  for the find!

@fdrcamb519 youn get like 100 bravos for this! 

great community input!

@Naepalm did you buy 2 vouchers for $18.08?

@gblackma the PIN is at the top of the receipt. I comtacted them via whats app and gave them my order number. 

Screenshot_20200426_181209.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_181033.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_180059.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_175420.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_190149.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_180926_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_180919_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_180859_com.brave.browser.jpg

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey every one I will put pictures below but here is the written out process of how to obtain vouchers for 8.00 ea.

Head over to :

CANADIAN CELL SUPPLIES

On the first page you will see PUBLIC MOBILE 20% off click on that and then select check out. 

You can pay with credit card or paypal.

After you pay you will receive a confirmation email with the vouchers in it. It will take a little bit around 2 hours. You can contact the vendor directly through whatsapp. 

Screenshot_20200426_180827_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_182832.jpg

 Once you have the voucher number you need to go to your self serve account, click on make payment, Then click the drop down menu to voucher payment. 

Input the voucher number, click the payment button and you will receive a measage right away from Public Mobile confirming the payment went through.

You will also get a 611 text confirmation.

credit for finding vouchers goes to 

@fdrcamb519 

Thanks @Naepalm  I'm still waiting for mine. Which of the numbers is the password? Thanks. Stay safe. 

Edit I contacted them through WhatsApp and got it within 3 minutes. I got 3 of them.

They are sold in $10 denominations for $8 + 13% applicable taxes.  in my case. I logged into my self service account and added all 3 of them at the same time through the one time payment option. It took a couple of minutes to do it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my vouchers in email after seeing these posts. They send images.

I'll cash one in when I renew my dormant account in a few days. Maybe I'll do the other in a bit.

Edit: ok I did one. Public Mobile accepted it. Seems legit to me. Thanks for finding that site @fdrcamb519 . 20% off is nothing to sniff at.

@darlicious yeah I can do that!

@Naepalm 

Thank you for the update....i will be purchasing shortly.

The 90 day expiry is a little confusing....i believe it's actually referingvto he cancellation of your account after 90 days of inactivity not the vouchers themselves.

I could do it myself but perhaps you would like to enter the vouchers you received and the process into the "Voucher Catalogue" for reference.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma 

@I ordered three SIMS and ordered two vouchers. The vouchers are now applied to my account and my wifes account. Cost 18.08 for two vouchers worth 20.00 total. I contacted them directly through whatsapp and he sent me a message rigjt away. Within 2 minutes. 

@darlicious  went theough just fine! all is good! Take note you have to use the voucher up in 90 days. 

Screenshot_20200426_175636.jpg

Screenshot_20200426_175420.jpg

@Anonymous @Naepalm @gblackma 

I'm going to use the wait and see method on this one.....waiting til Monday a regular workday maybe improves the email response. I'll look forward to your follow up on this. Thx!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also threw some money at them for 2 vouchers. We'll see.

I almost went for the $5 SIM's but thought otherwise.

Need Help? Let's chat.