cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

looking4deal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow this seems like a great deal.  I just came here trying to do some research but a half price sim card and 20% off vouchers seems like a great deal!!

@Nezgar yeah the guy from the site seems pretty cool, I was talking to him and he said his email blew up. I posted that he might have a rush of orders because his site was just posted on the public community site LOL

@gpixel lol yea I got some extra tp if you need it 😷

@iliketotalk just buy it all out! lol. try and get 3 months worth! get er done! it's like the toilet paper scandal, just hoard it!

looks like they out out a disclaimer, you can only buy 2 per week :(... big tears

Nevermind old post lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Got my 2 vouchers by email a few hours after ordering. I used credit card directly, not papal.

Here is one of the .PNG image attachments. (already claimed. 😉 ) And indeed I was able to claim both at the same time using the "Add New Voucher" link in selfserve. I've also posted this image in the "Voucher Catalogue" thread.

Non-Ontario "shipping" address used, so total for 2x$10 vouchers was $16.80. (5% GST only)

Canadian Cell Supplies voucher exampleCanadian Cell Supplies voucher example

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 hi just a heads up ,the vouchers are available again just bought 2 worked like a charm thanks again!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well now why did this get hauled down here when it ought to have been moved to Paying for your service.

Sigh

Oh well.

fdrcamb519

@Nezgar I just texted them about vouchers and concerning the Sim that i had purched in previous order, they said "do you have a plan already or want to activate once sim card is received"  I said i want to activate my self, make sure guys, you mention in your  orders.

@iliketotalk wrote:

@fdrcamb519 hi I was just on the site,it looks like the vouchers are all gone it said to check back next week will see I guess 😤

Heh, I see the site has changed to from 10000 available to "54 available / 50 sold". I wonder if the seller is wondering about why the sudden surge in sales. 😂  But it still says:

"Unfortunately, the limit for orders accepted this week has been reached. Please wait until next week to attempt placing another order."

Update: After a quick whatsapp chat and confirming I did not previously order, they made a change to the site and I was able to order 2 just now.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 hi I was just on the site,it looks like the vouchers are all gone it said to check back next week will see I guess 😤

fdrcamb519

@gpixel no shipping just the 13% tax. said free shipping

@fdrcamb519 did you have to pay shipping and handling fees?

fdrcamb519

@Anonymous  I ordered a Sim card as well. and  on their website says "A plan activation is required in Canada before use of this SIM card".  wait and, see.

@gpixel wrote:

@Naepalm there's an option in self serve where you can click add new voucher. I actually put 3 vouchers in at one time

Really good to know thanks Jon! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reviving the pre-merge subject line...if anyone orders and receives a SIM from here then please report that it worked and whether it was pre-activated. It would be preferable that it arrives unharmed.

We know the vouchers work so we'll wait a few days for SIM's to arrive.

@Naepalm there's an option in self serve where you can click add new voucher. I actually put 3 vouchers in at one time

@Jonboy Did you have to contact them for it? Apparently if you are ordering more than 3 in a week you have to contact them

@BearFBI no I didn't have to contact them. I just put seperate orders. ohhh yeah!

Screenshot_20200427-050030.png

BearFBI

I thought I came across this website a long time ago. I thought they were scams. That's really cool. If you can get 10$ for 8$ I'm upgrading to the 40$ plan. I hope those vouchers are always on a sale like that. I went on their website and they changed the rule. You have to contact them if you want to order more than 2 a week now. Darn they reached their limit for the week of orders. These things are going to sell out fast now.

Just received my email with my three vouchers and loaded them onto my account. Awesome!

Thanks again @fdrcamb519 !!!

@fdrcamb519 thats correct one at a time if you ordered 8 like @gpixel you would need to put 8 individual PIN numbers in. 

@fdrcamb519 I used the one time payment option from within my self service account and added 3 at one time

Make a patment.png

Stay safe.

fdrcamb519

@Naepalm, i just ordered one sim and 2 vouchers, to add them in, we do, one $10 at a time ???

fdrcamb519

@JoyLuck  I'm going to download picture and keep it as a souvenir....

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI i placed 3 orders, i bought 2 sets of 3 and then 2. that's 2 months good to go! for $35/month without my rewards. what a sweet deal. 

I'm supposed to get charged 71.68 including taxes, but so far they've only charged me 70.06 in total. I'll check my statement tomorrow and see if it changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar 

Clearly ArmandoUrso was right then...marketing...snort. Nice find.

btw...gst-only for me in BC. I would guess Ontarians will pay full fare.

@Anonymous Limited stock? But their site says they still have "10379 available / 109 sold" for SIMs and "9976 available / 50 sold" for PM topups. 😉

BearFBI

@Anonymous The limited stock only is Half marketing and half true. If they had limited stock they would just have to order more just like any local Walmart would.

@darlicious actually it's the opposite re out-of-province sales... businesses can charge it "out of convenience" for customers, but are under no obligation under some amount of sales.

Here's an example of a form the Gov of Saskatchewan has for people to report out of province purchases to pay PST... yeah, I'm going to get right on that!! 🙂

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/business/taxes-licensing-and-reporting/provincial-taxes-policies-and-bul...

Need Help? Let's chat.