cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

They don't seem to be selling vouchers for pm....but sim cards are 60% off. $4.20 each including gst.

I wonder how it works with resellers. I see they also say Chatr sold out and "Limited stock" of Freedom. How do you run out of something virtual like online vouchers? How do you carry stock?

They don't seem to be selling vouchers for pm....but sim cards are 60% off. $4.20 each including gst.

I missed the release time again last night distracted by a clearance sale at marks. By the time I remembered it was too late.....but I noticed bell, virgin and lucky Sims were 99% off so for a laugh I purchased a lucky and a virgin sim. Theyre on their way....order total $0.22!

@CalgaryBen  just made this in less than 5 mins 🙂 

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.29.01 PM.png

CalgaryBen

@darlicious wrote:

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.

I think that's exactly what they were doing! 😠  I don't remember, but I think it was free shipping?  So in the future, I'll just order 1 at a time!

@Naepalm wrote:

@darlicious  what you can do is go to canva and do just that on your own, make a couple of nifty cards. Best to print them on photo paper or card stock. 

Wow, sounds like a lot of work!  I happen to have a few empty PM sleeves... reusing those is much easier/faster! 😄

@darlicious wrote:

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.

@Anonymous   Good point....i noticed I was getting emails from them suddenly but I didn't think about whether I had been given the choice to subscribe or not. I'll have to check how easy theyve made it to unsubscribe. I'll also be checking at 9pm pt if the option to buy the limited number of vouchers available reappears.

Edit: @Naepalm  Looks like you've jus answered my question....thats unfortunate  because I like to use the card to write down an accounts pertinent information like their password, pin #, email and security question and answer for them for safekeeping....or advise them to do so if I'm not involved in their activation.

@darlicious  what you can do is go to canva and do just that on your own, make a couple of nifty cards. Best to print them on photo paper or card stock. 

Not the best case but yeah. I am going to have to do this for my mom when we get back together. 

@Anonymous   Good point....i noticed I was getting emails from them suddenly but I didn't think about whether I had been given the choice to subscribe or not. I'll have to check how easy theyve made it to unsubscribe. I'll also be checking at 9pm pt if the option to buy the limited number of vouchers available reappears.

Edit: @Naepalm  Looks like you've jus answered my question....thats unfortunate  because I like to use the card to write down an accounts pertinent information like their password, pin #, email and security question and answer for them for safekeeping....or advise them to do so if I'm not involved in their activation.

@CalgaryBen just got my SIM cards today. one is in a nice package the other two are not. But they did come in a few days so thats nice. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CalgaryBen wrote:

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups. 

I bought vouchers from them on the weekend and now I'm on their mailing list and I also got this email. I would be about certain I did not check (or uncheck) any email boxes.

CalgaryBen

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups.  I've never seen stock for PM top-ups every time I've checked!  Oh well, just my luck.

I didn't like that when they shipped my 2 SIMs, they took one and stuffed it into the card with another SIM (i.e. 2 SIMs in 1 sleeve).  Not a huge deal, but I figure it's nice to be able to give referees a pristine SIM card in retail packaging after I convince them to switch!

I forgot to check back at midnight et to see if i could get a couple more vouchers but i did order another two sim cards. Fingers crossed my order doesnt get cancelled again.

@darlicious wrote:

@Nezgar 

They just cancelled my sim card order from monday. I can't get the discount code to apply? What did you do exactly?

The highschool kid is having a hard time keeping up with orders now LOL

@Nezgar 

They just cancelled my sim card order from monday. I can't get the discount code to apply? What did you do exactly?

The voucher discount code is "20%OFF" at checkout according to the banner. "50%OFF" for SIMs. Be careful to click the arrow button to confirm the code before completing the purchase.

Showing 2 vouchers left as of this moment.

vouchers are up for sale again. apparently you need a discount code now 😂. the same with sim cards... and you can only buy 2 of each

Thanks. @Anonymous  , seems you can enter at least 3 vouchers at one time. I wonder if it was the $15 or $25 plan if the payment of 2 or 3 $10 vouchers  would have reactivate them immediately too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

@Anonymous did you hit the amount due button? Thanks.

@gblackma 

I did Make a payment. Voucher was already selected?? No cc registered?? Typed in the code in the box. spin spin spin. My phone lights up with a text saying successful payment. Active service. Done.

Perhaps coincidentally the voucher equaled the plan...$10.

8 bucks of real money though. Gotta like that.

@Anonymous did you hit the amount due button? Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

An update for those keeping score at home 🙂

So a couple days later after buying the vouchers from this new place I reactivated my dormant account. No problems. Activated without the button. Just added the money. The phone gets the text... done.

brettster99

@darlicious The sims are still in stock I see. Over 900 available and you can only buy 3 max a week so I think I got a little bit of time to think about it 

@brettster99  I had no problem buying a couple of sims a few hours ago its only the vouchers sold out for now.....check first thing in the am.

brettster99

@Nezgar @Naepalm 

I was just here yesterday I think when this was posted (or one day before I can’t remember anymore) and they are already sold out lol.

I can’t believe it. Was on the fence on should I buy a couple sims to have on hand or not. Guess the decision was made for me then. Saving me $10 total 

@fdrcamb519 

Many thanks....not related to pm...post in the lounge but tag those you think would be interested. I already know....so you don't need to tag me but you can also post in the lounge and copy the Link and put it here to direct everyone already tagged in this thread.

Just edit your post to add the link....you can even make it a spoiler!

fdrcamb519

Hello friends, update, i bought, 4 vouchers one sim card, the site still offering sims at 4.99 but vouchers, out of stock. very happy for those who could benefit, the greedy person would keep to themselves these savings . More happiness in giving than in receiving. In the mean time if I could share, something found useful, for daily use. I use a credit card that has 3% credit back and free roadside assistance no anual fees, if we buy voucher at grocery stores we could get these discounts, again should i post this info... or private messages etc.

It was funny @Naepalm , @fdrcamb519 . I'm enquiring last evening over when I will get my voucher email and all I'm seeing is the flash messages of this person bought a PM voucher, that person etc. Stay safe. 

actually, @fdrcamb519 started it lol 

Good to know that lots of people were able to take advantage of the savings. 

Even if I cant get more  happy about that.

😀

There's no problem getting sim cards still....just check in each day for the vouchers.

@Nezgar @Naepalm I should of made one more order hahaha. 

@looking4deal 

Due to COVID-19 its unlikely a promotion will occur anytime soon but the deal on the sim card and vouchers can get you set up for activation. If you need a referral code ($10 credit) just private message another member and I'm sure they will happily supply you with one. It gets entered halfway down the first page during activation.

If you do choose public mobile make sure when you activate that you clear your browser and then use secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari as they work best. You can pay with vouchers and/or set up autopay with a credit card or debit/credit card to get $2 off your plan. Starting the following 30 days (you get $4 for that cycle).

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Use the search bar for help articles ie how to activate or to see other posts/threads/solutions. Welcome to the community!

Aaaaand they're sold out. @Naepalm's let the cat out of the bag and the seller pulled the listing? 😄 Did they make any mention of restocking when you were chatting with them?

Maybe just need time to catch up to replenish their virtual stock of vouchers. Even if the sale pricing doesn't last, $10 is still worthwhile with no PST.

Need Help? Let's chat.