cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

@LurganIeUk haha lol crazy you can also buy in bulk even though they advertise only 2 a week. Bring your jerry can!

Screenshot_20200615_211321.jpg

Do I have gas or are they watching?

30C5C635-A488-496E-B2D9-A1607856C705.png

Thumbs Up Canadian Cellular. 

June 15 2020 6:50 pm in BC. 

31ABDC50-24AF-4C76-A956-52148E109CB8.jpeg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is supply and demand at work.

But Bell, Virgin and Lucky SIM card are still stuck at 55 cents each.

June 14 2020

Budget Electronics just across the street from Canadian Cellular. 

Minimum order $40 PLUS shipping. 

54B56333-E684-4607-A880-A3591891D264.jpeg

@LurganIeUk I think they are realizing that demand is up since we all started promoting them lol

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Today June 14 2020

D2268AAF-E68F-4EAE-8B80-A9D3463012A1.jpeg

Kdhillon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious thank you.  Is there a way to find out when its available.  

@Kdhillon 

Per account....i believe but the three of us who ordered at my house got warnings about multiple accounts but as long as your email and payment method are different it should be ok.

Kdhillon

@darlicious 

Thanks will try it. 

Is it only limit 2 per account or per address? 

@Kdhillon 

Most likely the next date will be July 1st....canada day.

Kdhillon

Thanks

@Kdhillon

I'm guessing once per month.. Last run sold out in hours so sign up for emails and be ready to pounce. 😁

Kdhillon

So vouchers are available everyday?

What time ?

Kdhillon

How often those discounted top up are available? 

Recieved my vouchers on Thursday as did the roommates...all is good.

download it quick in the app store here is their number: 

Screenshot_20200603_205638.jpg

@Naepalm I don't have whatsapp

@gpixel message them through whats app. 

still haven't received mine... 😞

Heh, apparently sold out without hours by the time my dad checked on Monday. 😀

• I received the email at 4:52PM (CST)
  • I purchased 2 vouchers 6 minutes later at 4:58PM
  • I received them by email at 8:31PM Tuesday.

Maybe next batch on July 1st?

@Naepalm 

I suspect they spent all day sending out confirmation emails to be followed up by printing out vouchers and emailing them tomorrow during business hours.

@buang99 Message them via whatsapp with your order number 🙂

@gpixel Ingot mine at 330pm today but I measaged on whatsapp then they sent right away lol

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I bought $10 voucher from CCS yesterday and I still have not receive the voucher number. 😕

has anyone recieved their vouchers this morning? im still missing the goodness...

@Naepalm 

Going by your avatar you might have a slight advantage next time though.

Well, I can't say that I am mad you did. Im pretty content that you were able to. Great community to even share this!
🙂

@Naepalm @gpixel 

Sorry boys it looks like snapped up the last one last night.....ill see you back there on Canada Day!

@gpixel No, I did that last time trying to see if I could get them at midnight. When they are sold out they are sold out. 

@gpixel  

Sorry it looks like im likely to send everybody's thread to the lounge if I mention any possible word associated to a **good for you**. Im starting to feel like @CannonFodder ....maybe @Jb456 can commiserate......so much hate over **good for you's** when a few years ago the bold boys club were **good for you**high fives and fistbpumps.....so proud of your achievements! But mother nature please help me if I mention a **good for you**! So thanks @Anonymous  I've heard your opinion loud clear..... then im sure you won't be upset if I don't give a **good for you** to your post.......

I have an even better idea we 100% get rid of **good for you** all together! Pretend they never existed. Wipe the slate clean just posts and solutions .....no more users **good for youing** around the community!

Edit: removed beep+leap as a substitute for thumbs up to a synonym for it instead....sorry if I offended anyone that didn't get the point was making about spam filters and stuff!

@Andu_S  I've **cleaned ** this one up too....we should be all good now!

Need Help? Let's chat.