cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

@darlicious @Naepalm i have 2 vouchers in my cart at the moment. do you think I can still purchase them even though they're sold out?

@darlicious wrote:

@Naepalm 

I can snap up a bargain faster than an oracle can move one of my statistics threads to the lounge!

If it was posted where you knew it was going to end up anyway as suggested it wouldn't be a big deal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

(threads about the same topic merged)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Naepalm 

I can snap up a bargain faster than an oracle can move one of my statistics threads to the lounge!

Here's a thought...keep your statistics musings to yourself and then they won't get moved. Problem solved. They don't help anybody anyway so nothing will be missed.

@Naepalm 

@darlicious you made them sell out! LOL 

@Naepalm 

My last order would only allow one voucher and after that it was sold out. But just hitting midnight now....

@NewZQ 

Im not sure if qe can order at midnight or not lol. I was going to try but looks like they sold out in like 5 hours.

@darlicious 

@i got a notice about chatr but not PM vouchers. sheesh.

Sold out already: (

@gpixel 

Thanks for posting....even though there was a notice in my email I hadn't checked it yet today. I made sure all my roommates stocked up!

@buang99 wrote:

@RossN I bought PM voucher from CCS. How long does it usually take to become active?  Will they send the voucher number through email?

@buang99 hi when I bought mine they sent me an email a few hours later with the pin numbers they worked for me right away first attempt no issues at all 

@buang99 

The actual bricks and mortar business is closed right now. Last month when I ordered after hours they were sent to my email in the morning once they got to work. So I would expect them in your email by noon at the latest.

@gpixel Thanks for the info! A dollar saved is a dollar earned😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buang99 wrote:

@RossN I bought PM voucher from CCS. How long does it usually take to become active?  Will they send the voucher number through email?

You'll get an image per voucher showing the code in your email that you gave on purchase.

It should be active right away.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@buang99 wrote:

@RossN Why would they prefer to pay with voucher?

@JoyLuck Wow nice list. I'm gonna try paying with voucher.

@buang99 lots of reasons,some people don't have a cc others may have a cc set up for the 2 dollar auto pay but prefer not to use their cc just a personal choice I guess

NewZQ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you, just bought 2 top-ups of 10 dollars.

Question, what is up with the 2 top ups per one day ? By that I mean, it is 24 hours from the date I ordered or can I order at midnight ? Thanks

buang99

@RossN Why would they prefer to pay with voucher?

@JoyLuck Wow nice list. I'm gonna try paying with voucher.

@buang99 

You can also buy vouchers at these retailers, although some of them take up to 24 hours to become active and some retailers charge a fee.

vouchers.jpg

@buang99 wrote:

@RossN @zblackma I see. Is voucher like a PM credits? How does it work?

@buang99 hi yes some folks like to pay with a voucher instead of a cc even if they have one set up for auto pay a voucher is just a 12 digit pin number that you can input by dialing *611 or inputting the number in your self serve to pay for your plan 

buang99

@RossN @zblackma I see. Is voucher like a PM credits? How does it work?

@gpixel thanks bro got 2...waiting until midnight for 2 more lol. PM sale on the website keeps scrolling over and over lol.

@gpixel Good info and a sense of humour too. 👍

humor_quotes_11-min.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@buang99a store in Toronto that sells discount Public Mobile Sims and Top Up vouchers. online.

Thanks for this post @gpixel .

@buang99 wrote:

What is CCS?

@buang99 hello they are Canadian cell supplies they sell sim,vouchers stuff for cell phones 

@Luddite wrote:

@gpixel wrote:

CCS is selling top ups right now. get it before i buy them all!

You mean vouchers? A link would be helpful.

@Luddite hi here is a link they are legit https://canadiancellsupplies.com/

buang99

What is CCS?

@gpixel wrote:

CCS is selling top ups right now. get it before i buy them all!

You mean vouchers? A link would be helpful.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@gpixel it's a good deal I bought some a couple of weeks ago!

Need Help? Let's chat.