cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM Sim for $2.99

No sure what forum to put this in, feel free to move it.

Canadian Cell Supplied offering PM sim card for $2.99.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

Highlighted

Re: PM Sim for $2.99

@kevenv wrote:

No sure what forum to put this in, feel free to move it.

Canadian Cell Supplied offering PM sim card for $2.99.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

Great deal; provided you can activate yourself and give the referral to someone you choose.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's gone back down again. @kevenv  it was $3.99 this morning. Stay safe. 

Highlighted

@benfatto The ad says plan activation is required, no mention of it being "pre-activated"

Highlighted
Oracle

Any place that undercuts the regular pricing is suspicious and not worth the risk.  

Highlighted

@kevenv 

@kevenv wrote:

@benfatto The ad says plan activation is required, no mention of it being "pre-activated"

The SIM Cards are not activated. Sealed unused SIM.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kevenv Great value and offer! Thanks!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am 

A lot of people bought SIMs from this place with no problems at all. Some even experienced people like @gblackma have done this

Highlighted

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@kevenv 

@kevenv wrote:

The SIM Cards are not activated. Sealed unused SIM.

They are NOT sealed. But you can check if they are valid once you receive them. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am, I totally agree with you. How is a business able to get a better price point than what Public Mobile is offering. They even had these on sale for $5, and here is this weird company selling it at $2.99? 

It sounds awesome, but, I truly don't want my credit card information stolen and used elsewhere one day down the road. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. 

Kudos to those who are able to take advantage of this smoking deal. I have 3 of the $5 SIM cards, but just waiting to give them to my first referrals!