cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

@gblackma wrote:

@z10user4 did you hit the amount due button? Thanks.

@gblackma 

I did Make a payment. Voucher was already selected?? No cc registered?? Typed in the code in the box. spin spin spin. My phone lights up with a text saying successful payment. Active service. Done.

Perhaps coincidentally the voucher equaled the plan...$10.

8 bucks of real money though. Gotta like that.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thanks. @z10user4  , seems you can enter at least 3 vouchers at one time. I wonder if it was the $15 or $25 plan if the payment of 2 or 3 $10 vouchers  would have reactivate them immediately too.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

vouchers are up for sale again. apparently you need a discount code now 😂. the same with sim cards... and you can only buy 2 of each

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The voucher discount code is "20%OFF" at checkout according to the banner. "50%OFF" for SIMs. Be careful to click the arrow button to confirm the code before completing the purchase.

Showing 2 vouchers left as of this moment.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

They just cancelled my sim card order from monday. I can't get the discount code to apply? What did you do exactly?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Nezgar 

They just cancelled my sim card order from monday. I can't get the discount code to apply? What did you do exactly?

The highschool kid is having a hard time keeping up with orders now LOL

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I forgot to check back at midnight et to see if i could get a couple more vouchers but i did order another two sim cards. Fingers crossed my order doesnt get cancelled again.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups.  I've never seen stock for PM top-ups every time I've checked!  Oh well, just my luck.

I didn't like that when they shipped my 2 SIMs, they took one and stuffed it into the card with another SIM (i.e. 2 SIMs in 1 sleeve).  Not a huge deal, but I figure it's nice to be able to give referees a pristine SIM card in retail packaging after I convince them to switch!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CalgaryBen wrote:

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups. 

I bought vouchers from them on the weekend and now I'm on their mailing list and I also got this email. I would be about certain I did not check (or uncheck) any email boxes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.

@z10user4   Good point....i noticed I was getting emails from them suddenly but I didn't think about whether I had been given the choice to subscribe or not. I'll have to check how easy theyve made it to unsubscribe. I'll also be checking at 9pm pt if the option to buy the limited number of vouchers available reappears.

Edit: @Naepalm  Looks like you've jus answered my question....thats unfortunate  because I like to use the card to write down an accounts pertinent information like their password, pin #, email and security question and answer for them for safekeeping....or advise them to do so if I'm not involved in their activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.