cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers


@darlicious wrote:

@Nezgar 

They just cancelled my sim card order from monday. I can't get the discount code to apply? What did you do exactly?


The highschool kid is having a hard time keeping up with orders now LOL

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

I forgot to check back at midnight et to see if i could get a couple more vouchers but i did order another two sim cards. Fingers crossed my order doesnt get cancelled again.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups.  I've never seen stock for PM top-ups every time I've checked!  Oh well, just my luck.

 

I didn't like that when they shipped my 2 SIMs, they took one and stuffed it into the card with another SIM (i.e. 2 SIMs in 1 sleeve).  Not a huge deal, but I figure it's nice to be able to give referees a pristine SIM card in retail packaging after I convince them to switch!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers


@CalgaryBen wrote:

I'm on this company's mailing list (bought some spare SIMs from them back in January), and they just e-mailed to announce 40% off chatr and Freedom $5 top-ups. 


I bought vouchers from them on the weekend and now I'm on their mailing list and I also got this email. I would be about certain I did not check (or uncheck) any email boxes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

@CalgaryBen just got my SIM cards today. one is in a nice package the other two are not. But they did come in a few days so thats nice. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.

 

@z10user4   Good point....i noticed I was getting emails from them suddenly but I didn't think about whether I had been given the choice to subscribe or not. I'll have to check how easy theyve made it to unsubscribe. I'll also be checking at 9pm pt if the option to buy the limited number of vouchers available reappears.

 

Edit: @Naepalm  Looks like you've jus answered my question....thats unfortunate  because I like to use the card to write down an accounts pertinent information like their password, pin #, email and security question and answer for them for safekeeping....or advise them to do so if I'm not involved in their activation.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers


@darlicious wrote:

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.

 

@z10user4   Good point....i noticed I was getting emails from them suddenly but I didn't think about whether I had been given the choice to subscribe or not. I'll have to check how easy theyve made it to unsubscribe. I'll also be checking at 9pm pt if the option to buy the limited number of vouchers available reappears.

 

Edit: @Naepalm  Looks like you've jus answered my question....thats unfortunate  because I like to use the card to write down an accounts pertinent information like their password, pin #, email and security question and answer for them for safekeeping....or advise them to do so if I'm not involved in their activation.


@darlicious  what you can do is go to canva and do just that on your own, make a couple of nifty cards. Best to print them on photo paper or card stock. 

Not the best case but yeah. I am going to have to do this for my mom when we get back together. 

 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers


@darlicious wrote:

@CalgaryBen  Let's hope the two sim in one card was a one off and not a regular way of shipping in order to save on mailing costs.


I think that's exactly what they were doing! 😠  I don't remember, but I think it was free shipping?  So in the future, I'll just order 1 at a time!

 


@Naepalm wrote:

@darlicious  what you can do is go to canva and do just that on your own, make a couple of nifty cards. Best to print them on photo paper or card stock. 

Wow, sounds like a lot of work!  I happen to have a few empty PM sleeves... reusing those is much easier/faster! 😄

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

@CalgaryBen  just made this in less than 5 mins 🙂 

 

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.29.01 PM.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

I missed the release time again last night distracted by a clearance sale at marks. By the time I remembered it was too late.....but I noticed bell, virgin and lucky Sims were 99% off so for a laugh I purchased a lucky and a virgin sim. Theyre on their way....order total $0.22!

Need Help? Let's chat.