cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Going on.... Rewards are great 😊

@Jb456 wrote:

Just curious on who else has a zero or very minimal cell bill? (Oracle's I know you're likely like this please share if you want)

Pretty easy with the $10 plan. 😎

Highlighted
Oracle

I have the fall promo so $120 for 90 days.  I haven't had an out of pocket expense for over 2 years and currently, it is $6 per 90 days but have enough credits to go another 9.5 years.  Of course, that will go further once I get another $1 for loyalty

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  wow that's impressive! 9.5 years you must have lots of credits.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@BearFBI . I am also watching Dotmobile closely. I signed up with them over a year ago. Seems like there is alot of potential.

If I had to choose (as it sounds like you're on the west coast) so you have options like Freedom. In Quebec we don't. So id likely stick with PM regardless of rewards or not.

I actually live in Northern Ontario. We have no Freedom coverage here and one day i was curious to try it. The problem here is that Freedom requires most of the usage to be on their network. I was trying to figure out a way around this and i remembered WiFI calling. WiFi calling counts as usage on the "Freedom Network".

I was all ready to try it out until i realized i wasn't able to get or port a number in my area because we don't have Freedom coverage. I have a feeling its coming here soon though.

Dot-mobile has loads of potential. I just created 8 google accounts to signup with Dotmobile as a founding member. Founding members get a free talk and text plan and perks. I might use that as a data only SIM. Now if they happen to get network access to one of the big 3 i have to brainstorm what im going to do with 8 Free talk and txt SIM's

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  wow that's impressive! 9.5 years you must have lots of credits.

It actually isn't a lot lol.  That is with my Oracle reward included so ad an additional $60 to my 90 day renewal and it would get eaten up in a year.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI . I have 4 emails registered with Dotmobile since last year.

I am surprised that they still have not reached 10k sign-ups for the founding members. Just checked and it's at 8192.

Have you tried the beta app?

Highlighted

@Jb456 Yeah I have. There's not much too it yet as it's still in beta.

I registered with dotmobile i think more than a year ago. I was originally wanting to go with them untill I found Public. 

Their launch date got pushed back to early 2021 because of COVID. I belive they have everything setup. Like their cloud core and the technology on their end. All their waiting for is network acsess to a big carrier.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI  I look forward to see what comes of Dotmobile. Hopefully it will be as good as they claim it will be 🀞

Highlighted

@Jb456 Yeah I hope too. I cant wait for release. If they succeed it will probably make other carriers lower their prices too. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow, zero dollars! I can't even count that amount! I'm lucky if I get a dollar off here or there

Need Help? Let's chat.