cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

GBLACKMA WHERE ARE YOU??

Hope everything is ok. Last message from you was you'll be back Tuesday it's Thursday now. @gblackma 

addtext_com_MTQxODA1MjAzMzA.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: GBLACKMA WHERE ARE YOU??

What?! We don't need no stinkin' gblackma. 🙂 But I hope he's alright nonetheless.
Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:
What?! We don't need no stinkin' gblackma. 🙂 But I hope he's alright nonetheless.

I can' tell that any member in the community smells or not.  The community is definitely much more than any single member.  He might be taking a much needed break.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

I can' tell that any member in the community smells or not.  The community is definitely much more than any single member.  He might be taking a much needed break.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinking_badges

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Badger stink? They're pretty elusive animals how would anybody know this? Maybe @AE_Collector  knows he was talking about badgers awhile ago.....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

All I know is some times I get one Badger and other times I get the entire “Cete” (look it up) of Badgers. Better than No Badgers though.... (I assume?)

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

They are not from the scratch n sniff side of the family. They belong to the tap n disappear badges side.....its all relative . As long as they dont raise a stink.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Sure hope everything is ok with Gblack

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

I was thinking the same....maybe gma and zma are just kickin it on vacation.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And maybe if you're REALLY curious, you ought to message zblackma..... has anyone noticed if she's been M.I.A. as well..... on 2nd thought, I guess she must be, or she surely would've posted in THIS thread. 🤔

Need Help? Let's chat.