cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GBLACKMA WHERE ARE YOU??

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Hope everything is ok. Last message from you was you'll be back Tuesday it's Thursday now. @gblackma 

addtext_com_MTQxODA1MjAzMzA.png

25 REPLIES 25

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

At least you guys have me.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

I think he might have got himself a lady friend.

So he just walks away from $15 a month in Community Rewards?... 🙂

AE_Collector

Not only has he lost out on that I am sure the personal expenses have increased lol

That was the “reading between the lines” part of my comment! Staying on and continuing to earn the $15 in exchange for 100-200 hours a month may have paid off far better than PM pays!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

AE_Collector

Not only has he lost out on that I am sure the personal expenses have increased lol

Glad to hear that he is doing ok though!!  Was worried about the way he just dropped off the map as he did.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@CFPartDeux 

Smiley added....

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector  I think you could have used an appropriate smilie there..... people might start to think you were serious! 😁

@darlicious wrote:

AE_Collector

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious ah good to know. I'm glad he's well. 

@Anonymous 

Lol...good one!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@BearFBI 

We texted in late November and he wished everyone a Merry Christmas! I think he might have got himself a lady friend.

Would that be gfblackma then? 🙂 Good to hear he's fine.

@BearFBI 

We texted in late November and he wished everyone a Merry Christmas! I think he might have got himself a lady friend.

He's fine

CFPartDeux

@BearFBI wrote:

Um. Any news on @gblackma ?

Ask @darlicious 

Gone cruising?

dawn sailing.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Um. Any news on @gblackma ? Haven't seen him in a long time. 

Its weird coming back to the forum without his reply being the first one.

@AE_Collector no he didn't port out. He messaged me the 10th. Asked to keep an eye on French forums as he will be away till Tuesday the 15th. 

He hasn't been around since the 10th or 11th.

Maybe...they Ported Out?

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux

And maybe if you're REALLY curious, you ought to message zblackma..... has anyone noticed if she's been M.I.A. as well..... on 2nd thought, I guess she must be, or she surely would've posted in THIS thread. 🤔

@Jb456 

I was thinking the same....maybe gma and zma are just kickin it on vacation.

Sure hope everything is ok with Gblack

@AE_Collector 

They are not from the scratch n sniff side of the family. They belong to the tap n disappear badges side.....its all relative . As long as they dont raise a stink.

All I know is some times I get one Badger and other times I get the entire “Cete” (look it up) of Badgers. Better than No Badgers though.... (I assume?)

AE_Collector

@Anonymous 

Badger stink? They're pretty elusive animals how would anybody know this? Maybe @AE_Collector  knows he was talking about badgers awhile ago.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
What?! We don't need no stinkin' gblackma. 🙂 But I hope he's alright nonetheless.

I can' tell that any member in the community smells or not.  The community is definitely much more than any single member.  He might be taking a much needed break.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinking_badges

@Anonymous wrote:
What?! We don't need no stinkin' gblackma. 🙂 But I hope he's alright nonetheless.

I can' tell that any member in the community smells or not.  The community is definitely much more than any single member.  He might be taking a much needed break.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Need Help? Let's chat.