cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREEBIES

tomsychau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone tell me if I earn points if I post in the lounge??

f5fccbea-76e5-4e1d-89f3-3b79613118ac.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Being in Ontario, I can shamelessly say that I pick up multiple medium fries from McDonalds every time Raptors hit 12, 3 pointers in a game.

@ute1978 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Is this because Bravo's don't count towards rewards here?

Correct. Why should people "waste" their time on the Public Mobile community with nothing in return?

I myself have a look into the lounge from time to time.

That is what I don't get so many said it was a very social site.  I guess they only want it to be social if they can get rewards doing it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Is this because Bravo's don't count towards rewards here?

Correct. Why should people "waste" their time on the Public Mobile community with nothing in return?

I myself have a look into the lounge from time to time.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ute1978 wrote:

@tomsychau wrote:

Yes, just unofficial karma points, but they don't count towards the monthly rewards. 😉

(So the lounge will soon die out)

It is quite funny how do many people said this was a social site so they go and create an area for the general chit chat people said this site was for but it isn't used much.  Is this because Bravo's don't count towards rewards here?

I thought the general consensus was this site was not rampant with social discussions, definitely not to a degree that there was perceptible hindrance to the provision of customer support.  However, the zero tolerance agenda won out and this forum was created enable people to go nuts and talk about whatever they want.  It is no surprise to me that traffic here is low.  Perhaps things will change with time.

@ute1978 wrote:

@tomsychau wrote:

Yes, just unofficial karma points, but they don't count towards the monthly rewards. 😉

It is quite funny how do many people said this was a social site so they go and create an area for the general chit chat people said this site was for but it isn't used much.  Is this because Bravo's don't count towards rewards here?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tomsychau wrote:

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tomsychau wrote:

According to this post, activity within the Lounge will not count towards rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/The-Lounge-for-everything-not-related-t...

Need Help? Let's chat.