cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

FLIPP to save money on groceries

If you download the FLIPP App you can see the different flyers that come out from each store.  You can create a shopping list and use it to price match at certain stores.  I have saved quite a bit using this app. Try it out and start to save.

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLIPP to save money on groceries

@Dolphin1 wrote:

If you download the FLIPP App you can see the different flyers that come out from each store.  You can create a shopping list and use it to price match at certain stores.  I have saved quite a bit using this app. Try it out and start to save.

I'd never heard of it before, but sounds interesting..

@dabr wrote:

@Dolphin1 wrote:

I'd never heard of it before, but sounds interesting..

You should download it.  I have saved a lot of money with pricing matching.  It also helps if you are looking for an item to see where it is on sale.  Works for food and non food items.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks! I'll check this out

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Another app to track your movements, shopping/spending habits, and preferences.

Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

Another app to track your movements, shopping/spending habits, and preferences.

@Korth   Yep, that's always the issue these days.  These apps are very useful but do come at a price, in this case tracking your internet habits!

I have had it for awhile, super handy app especially for price matching.

I don't have the app but I bookmarked the website. I use this mainly to check on new weekly flyers, and only occassional price matching.

If you don't need their shopping list function and don't mind a few extra taps to access the flyers, I'd suggest just bookmarking the site Smiley Happy