cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emojis, sarcasm and other explanations

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@will13am 

Do I need to explain the meaning of emojis to you? Plus I'm sure 30+ years of customer service would not be helpful in such matters! /s

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am 

You asked I answered.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am 

🤣=😃😅😆😂🤣😁😉 or

🤣=LOL or

LOL=Laughing Out Loud or

I made a a self depreciating joke about myself and I thought you would get a chuckle out if it as I did.

/s  or

/s=sarcasm

Oh that one I learned from @Anonymous seeing as my online/computer tech language and skills were severely lacking before I joined the community. I didn't realize you were lacking the same knowledge or maybe its just online social skills you need to brush up on?😁😉

Whatever floats your boat.  I fail to see the mirth in this topic.  

@will13am 

🤣=😃😅😆😂🤣😁😉 or

🤣=LOL or

LOL=Laughing Out Loud or

I made a a self depreciating joke about myself and I thought you would get a chuckle out if it as I did.

/s  or

/s=sarcasm

Oh that one I learned from @Anonymous seeing as my online/computer tech language and skills were severely lacking before I joined the community. I didn't realize you were lacking the same knowledge or maybe its just online social skills you need to brush up on?😁😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am 

Do I need to explain the meaning of emojis to you? Plus I'm sure 30+ years of customer service would not be helpful in such matters! /s

Yes please.  

Need Help? Let's chat.