cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egregious activity

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No further bravos need by S--S who has a 7 account cheerleading team posting bravos solely to their account; 700 and counting. Sad, really. 😢 See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/34150/tab/users-who-kudoed/sor...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
136 REPLIES 136

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@T--T    Lol....I'm going to say your post is meant to be facetious, hopefully?

T--T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moved to Lounge again?  Not "EVERYONE" comes here!!

Good luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

🤣😂😁😁

@T--T wrote:

How to I get LOTS of BRAVOS without doing much?

I am talking about LOTS.. like only reply 280+ but get 970 Bravo..

@T--T  Cheat of course. S--S may have some advice for you.

T--T

How to I get LOTS of BRAVOS without doing much?

I am talking about LOTS.. like only reply 280+ but get 970 Bravo..

in 3...2...1...*POOF*

T--T

Welcome new members

@salmankhan2021  @ealia2322 !!

You have done an AMAZING job on giving out 121 and 99 Bravos on the first day of joining!!!

This is a great Bravo month for Public Mobile, 7 other members has done the SAME thing.  These are their great work 

• 90+ Bravos on the Frist Day of Joining!!   
  • 90+ Bravos to a SINGLE LUCKY WINNER on the first day of joining

Public Mobile should make a new badge for this achievement!!!

@salmankhan2021   @ealia2322  , I suggest you to raise your game to the next level to beat the other 7 members before you:    SHARE YOUR BROVOS

Here's how to share your Bravos

• When you read posts, don't just Bravos on the same member
  • Read every reply on the post and bravo everyone else on the post
  • if you have questions about rule of Bravos, you can tag @CS_Agent  or @J_PM  or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE

Good Luck 

with a Beautiful Service

Good Luck to the WINNER who collect all the BRAVOS from the 9 new members

you will be very happy with the Community Reward

you will enjoy FREE Service soon

@softech wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@softech  Computergeek gets credit for the discovery. I was just too annoyed to leave action solely to the Moderators. 

So, Oracles have shared the finding with moderators?  any words from them?

Yes, PM staff have been made aware of this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Luddite wrote:

@softech  Computergeek gets credit for the discovery. I was just too annoyed to leave action solely to the Moderators. 

So, Oracles have shared the finding with moderators?  any words from them?

I think copy and paste is bad.. but not as bad as he didn't read the question and just post a "related" answer.

eg,  when he see activation as the "keyword" he pastes the template about activation which cover 10 different activation issues that might face.. and of course at the end.. cover up by if none works, contact Mod..  of course that's the best answer.. LoL 

SIMON should utilize his strategy.

hi all.. i wasn't aware of this thread until now   🙂

before I come into this thread, i notice the interesting number, too.. then i checked his stat and found out the 7 minions (or 7 dwarfs...) 

yes, i think those phantom accounts should be banned and the bravos taken away... 

@Luddite   how you found that out in the beginning too?    I guess he is a very bold person in the community...  LoL

@ShawnC13 

I had noticed the sudden bump in statistics that I had to go manually count bravos and solutions in this members account because they were not even on my radar until a couple of months ago. But because of the length of time since they joined the community I counted by going thru the posts rather than the easier method of counting thru tne bravos recieved where this would have stood out. Previously I had gotten curious one night regarding "contact the moderators" posts which at the time were 85% of all posts from this user.

I think this is a case of addressing the bogus accounts so that the bravos are removed from the community rewards calculation and the member taken aside and warned and given a refresher course on the purpose of the community is better than an outright ban. They have improved marginally in expanding their stock of posts to copy and paste however their strategy for a high solution count has played well into how @Luddite chooses solutions.

@Luddite 

I appreciate you bringing this topic up and I am not criticizing your choices (lol...you know when I may do that!😃) I am just saying that members who employ the copy and paste the links to contact the moderators have a much higher chance of being chosen for the solution by the OP or yourself than those who take the considerable time to identify the issue, try to troubleshoot or offer possible ways to resolve the issue or tell the OP how to get a resolution from the moderators before they ever mention contacting them. Because we all know "contact the moderators" could be the solution to 99% of all questions....except when the community knows better and the moderator is misinformed.

**Geez if I had cheerleading team like that I would have 6000+ bravos a month!😎

@Anonymous wrote:

Sooo....is somebody needing to report this egregious activity? Or are the Oracles all over it?

I don't know about banned but certainly those pop-up users removed and bravos reversed. Looking at the top two anyway...it's all in June so no reward has been paid yet.

@Anonymous That is true, but 191 were from two accounts created May 31 so that could have affected May Rewards.  This user has 1110 all-time Bravos (on an account registered in Oct 2017) and and 708 of them from accounts that were created within the last 3 weeks.

Edited to Add.  Those 191 Bravos in May were given by those two accounts between 8:18PM and 10 PM hmmm just in time for May rewards, and those users have not been back since.  All the other accounts are the same are on for about 1-1.5 hours a day they are registered and haven't been on since then.  Just enough time to drop 100 bravos I guess

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sooo....is somebody needing to report this egregious activity? Or are the Oracles all over it?

I don't know about banned but certainly those pop-up users removed and bravos reversed. Looking at the top two anyway...it's all in June so no reward has been paid yet.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

This user needs to be banned 

Agreed.

@Luddite wrote:

Sad, really. 😢

Agreed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

This user needs to be banned 

Need Help? Let's chat.