cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egregious activity

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No further bravos need by S--S who has a 7 account cheerleading team posting bravos solely to their account; 700 and counting. Sad, really. 😢 See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/34150/tab/users-who-kudoed/sor...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
136 REPLIES 136

@dabr wrote:

It seems additional information is also being added, without an edit note, to this user's posts after other users have posted their responses in threads. 

IMO an edit should be added if adding additional info to one's post unless it's just some minor sentence structure/spelling clean up...

While I don't have the time to do the sleuthing for proof I've also seen posts by the member in question that looked like ad verbatim copy - paste of some senior members replies to a previous similar query. I don't believe that grammar and spelling improve hugely from one post to the next just to get back to the usual standard after another half an hour...

@dabr wrote:

It seems additional information is also being added, without an edit note, to this user's posts after other users have posted their responses in threads. 

IMO an edit should be added if adding additional info to one's post unless it's just some minor sentence structure/spelling clean up...

Generally a minor, but annoying, issue so unlikely to be addressed by PM. My preferred solution would have the system add "Edited at ..." to such posts and move them into the correct sequence.

Later today (now) not later this month. Well… rewards are out, we just don’t know who got what yet.

AE_Collector

@Korth wrote:

Community Rewards are a privilege, a bonus, a gift - not a contractual obligation - they can be (should be) withheld or denied from crooked players. The cheaters are effectively "stealing" Rewards which should go to other Community members.

From what I know.. Superman--Superman claims that he was innocent,

"i'm a victim of what i'm doing nothing and i do reporting to highre team the will check it out it"

Probably PM took this claim and hence didn't do anything yet.. So far, still seeing him with all the Bravos. We will know for sure later this  week when they announce June Reward..

@stevenanto wrote:

Wow what a find! this is ridiculous and yes something needs to be done. 

The simplest solution is to ban any account which cheats the system. For a month, a few months, a year, forever.

Community Rewards are a privilege, a bonus, a gift - not a contractual obligation - they can be (should be) withheld or denied from crooked players. The cheaters are effectively "stealing" Rewards which should go to other Community members.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow what a find! this is ridiculous and yes something needs to be done. 

I wonder what PM is going to do ..

they haven't remove the Bravos from  Superman--Superman  yet.. are they just going to keep the Bravos this way and manually adjust the reward level for him?  Don't tell me they won't do anything ..

we will know this in 3 or 4 more days.. i don't want to see "surprise".. 

@Korth wrote:

A lot of persistent effort to cheat, manipulate, and play the system and gain a $15 Community Reward. Or, more likely, a $5 Community Reward. For one month.

Sad what some people will do so for so little money. Apparently their time is worth even less than their ethics.

@Korth remember when rewards were half of what they are today and we still had people do it then.  It is sad like you say.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

A lot of persistent effort to cheat, manipulate, and play the system and gain a $15 Community Reward. Or, more likely, a $5 Community Reward. For one month.

Sad what some people will do so for so little money. Apparently their time is worth even less than their ethics.

@Anonymous 

I know....its so sad. To go from seeing the mayor of Lytton joking about the Lilloet's mayor buying him a beer after getting the high temp record to ordering his town evacuated and his obvious concern in his voice. CN and all other rail companies operating in bc need to come up with a plan to deal with the sparks that trains cause in this dangerous fire season. If logging is shut down and atvs and dirt biking is banned then we can't have trains being a cause of forest fires in our province.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's just so hard to grasp. 90% of a nice little junction town...poof...gone...in minutes. Incredible. Last I heard was train sparks.

@AE_Collector 

That telephone exchange is toast.....as is all cellphone coverage for the area. It was mentioned on the news that telus is working on bring in a temporary cell "tower" to help fire crews communicate. Our thoughts are with all of the citizens of Lytton and surrounding area.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : It's the lack of any discernible action that is not believable. If an Oracle said something. If more than one did. If others did. ..crickets.

And I'll just leave faith in people of a slightly higher level where it belongs...faith. I'm not a person of faith.

@J_PM wrote:

@darlicious 

Appreciate the flag. Just letting you know that I've read the thread, and we're looking into the situation.

Have a great day! 

Jade

@J_PM wrote:

@darlicious 

Appreciate the flag. Just letting you know that I've read the thread, and we're looking into the situation.

Have a great day! 

Jade

@J_PM, thanks for checking this out.  The Oracles have mentioned that PM was looking into this but it seems our word isn't enough for the community to believe it lol.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sometimes Vacuum tube sockets need to be replaced on vintage equipment like this as well. Tubes generate constant heat and make their sockets brittle with time. However, they aren’t as hot as the Lytton BC - Telephone exchange is/was. I still haven’t heard if it is still there or not. It isn’t in service in any event and that cut the feeds to the two cell sites serving the area as well as local landline service.

AE_Collector

992886A5-961B-4636-842A-5D7352A08EF9.jpeg

@CFPartDeux 

That's why I stay on @AE_Collector 's good side!😁

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Don't worry the Univac 5000 was built to last before today's disposable society.

So long as you have an endless supply of vacuum tubes..... 😉

@softech 

Don't worry the Univac 5000 was built to last before today's disposable society.

@J_PM 

Good to hear pm is addressing community member's concerns for everyone involved.

@darlicious 

Have a great day! 

Jade

@darlicious  make sure you don't overheat your system tonight.. it will have to work harder  to filter out "junks"...

@softech 

Lol...it would make my work this evening a lot less time consuming!😃

ok.. i see Jade bravo'ed darlicious post,  now we know that  at least she is reading.

Yes, bringing back the leaderboard is a great idea.   I was at Fido Community today and checking their leaderboard.. Per Day, Per month, All Time, it's great for everyone to see (and monitor any odd stat...)

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's possible that Ess dash dash Ess has been indicted with malicious intent by a third party then that would suck. Who's to say that someone couldn't use a VPN to have a different ip address to show that users came from somewhere else other than their usual computer for at least as long as they leased their ip address.

I will give some benefit of doubt to Ess dash dash Ess for the rather more improved writing style of Tee dash dash Tee.

I said at first (then I struck it out as I got madder) that all the others should be removed except Ess dash dash Ess. And the bravos.

@J_PM 

Maybe pm should reconsider its decision to remove the bravo leaderboard.

@softech wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@J_PM this needs to be addressed.  There is a repeated pattern (see my list below) of S--S creating new accounts purely to give him/herself fake bravos in order to attempt to game the system and increase their community reward. 

• tatyani85 (120 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • erienk21 (100 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • LOLO2021 (100 bravos to S--S, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • salmankhan2021 (121 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • ealia2322 (99 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • khlloed2022 (99 bravos to S--S with one to z10user4; active for one day; zero posts)
  • karmari3 (98 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • lovely01 (98 bravos to S--S with one to will13am; active for one day; one post)
  • Saravip (95 bravos to S--S with one to esjliv; active for one day; zero posts)

This adds up to at least 831 bravos that are invalid.

Please address this.

Total to 930  ..  The Bravos itself already worth $10 at least.... 

Feel bad for will13am and esjliv, why are you two on the list.. lol

@srlawren @softech 

Please note the first two accounts totaling 220 bravos were created and given on May 31st contributing to the May community rewards and may have led to a higher reward for May. The remaining bravos will contribute to the June reward. As noted earlier in this thread with my stats post. Give or take a few given the tedious nature of checking each post for the bravos awarded and by whom. However the member's increased activity without the questionable bravos has likely increased their potential for a higher reward....possibly the top 10%. With the xxbravos they will land in the top 5%. A top 1% finish would require several more accounts to be created today to surpass the current bravo leaders who are more than likely going to be top 1% contributors.

I guess it would be nice if they can at least reply something like : 

we are aware of the concern and we are looking into it.

... but as Shawn said.. this is their site, they do what they want..

@ShawnC13 wrote:

PM has been made aware, let them look into it and wait for a reply that is all we can do.  Their site, their rules (which unfortunately means on how they want to enforce them)

Based on history there will be no announcement by PM concerning the disciplinary measures, if any.

@srlawren wrote:

@J_PM this needs to be addressed.  There is a repeated pattern (see my list below) of S--S creating new accounts purely to give him/herself fake bravos in order to attempt to game the system and increase their community reward. 

• tatyani85 (120 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • erienk21 (100 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • LOLO2021 (100 bravos to S--S, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • salmankhan2021 (121 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • ealia2322 (99 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • khlloed2022 (99 bravos to S--S with one to z10user4; active for one day; zero posts)
  • karmari3 (98 bravos, only to S--S; active for one day; zero posts)
  • lovely01 (98 bravos to S--S with one to will13am; active for one day; one post)
  • Saravip (95 bravos to S--S with one to esjliv; active for one day; zero posts)

This adds up to at least 831 bravos that are invalid.

Please address this.

Total to 930  ..  The Bravos itself already worth $10 at least.... 

Feel bad for will13am and esjliv, why are you two on the list.. lol

I have hope that @J_PM  will come here and tell us that Justice has been done   🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.