Did you mean: 

Egregious activity - AGAIN...but different members

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Anyone see what I see?

Og2-bravos-t_p.png

Facts I know:

• 159 out of the 167 bravos were given last night to the SAME member between 9:30PM to 12:00 EST
  • the one giving the bravos has never given out more than 11 bravos to anyone before last night since his joining on May 2020
  • the bravos given out were giving in a very orderly fashion, start from the person's Saturday's posts , then one day at a time to the person's post 4 weeks ago

If you check Bravos given to post, you would see full page with the same receiver name for 13 pages like this  : 

Og2-bravos-t_p_posts.png

28 REPLIES 28

just saw a post.. wonder if PM did the right thing this time... 

@CFPartDeux 

Ok wait....I get it now. But had you tagged yourself instead of using just C.F. I wouldn't have been confused as I have often shortened @CFPartDeux  to C.F. not the other way around.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Images can't be deleted from your image library. Only you can do that. That's now @CannonFodder  figured out that his final permaban post occurred 5 days before the reported posts that yielded the 12 hour and 24 hour bans.

@CFPartDeux 

Geez you made me go the extra mile to use the quote button. So where am I confused?

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Pardon? That's why I tagged @CannonFodder and not @CFPartDeux when I made the original reference.😃

I'm sorry, but you may not be pardoned, because your original reference was referencing images that C.F. never had in his library! 😜 😁

@CFPartDeux 

Pardon? That's why I tagged @CannonFodder and not @CFPartDeux when I made the original reference.😃

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

I'm going by memory....referencing the dog and and the divorce posted image.

I guess your memory isn't as good as you think - those images (yes, two separate pics) were in the "Humour & other Misc. Stuff" (the 1st one) thread, and they're still in my pics library, not C.F.'s. 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : That's a useful piece. Doubtful that they would be sure of that but there it is.

@CannonFodder 

I'm going by memory....referencing the dog and and the divorce posted image.

@Anonymous 

All I know is I have asked a CSA to edit out an image for security purposes and they have told me they cannot remove it from the members library only from the post.

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : Are you saying that the company can't remove images from individual libraries? I kinda doubt it. It's their system.

I'd tend to doubt that too, but it SEEMS that even if they can remove them, they don't, i.e. I've had numerous images removed from various posts, and/or entire posts or threads deleted, yet the "offensive" (to weasels) images remained in my library. I've since deleted many of them, but I don't recall PM ever doing so.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Images can't be deleted from your image library. Only you can do that. That's now @CannonFodder  figured out that his final permaban post occurred 5 days before the reported posts that yielded the 12 hour and 24 hour bans.

Uhm.... it's all a bit vague at this point in time.... not sure I follow that. How would you recall it was "5 days".... are you referring back to your notes, and/or messages to come up with that? 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Are you saying that the company can't remove images from individual libraries? I kinda doubt it. It's their system.

@Anonymous 

@softech 

Yep getting bravoed on his way top the top 1%! It was nice while it lasted.....see ya on the flip side!🤣🤣🤣😅😅😂!!

this was the image from last night.. from the post that gone MISSING..

softech_0-1637988825077.png

ok.. maybe i need to say what I said last night again.

the one who gave the "questionable' bravos strike again. .give a straight  25 bravos  again. according to the time.. 27 bravos within 2 minutes  . the bravos are all given to posts from the same person within 2 days  .. but the person only replied 52 times.  So, 27 out of 52.. not bad, right? 

Latest update is From Sunday to now, just 6 days, 203 bravos!!!!

(btw, the person might have seen my post last night.. after I made the post, he did start to give 4 bravos to others shortly after I made my post)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : I wonder if that cs-agent was actually replying to whoever might have complained. Interesting that your first post still has the image. Maybe the second one was thought to be repetitive. If one were that interested they could always look in your image library. Though now whoever might have complained might cause that image to be removed from your library.

no warning.. 

I was pretty sure it was on the system last night for a hour or so at least

so, the same thing happens again?  the one being reported have no penalty given but the one reporting the problem is the one suffers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : A post removed by an Oracle would leave a trail as we often see with abyssments. A post that just disappears has been removed by a CSA or PM. Any warnings in your pm's?

I posted another update for the "interesting" activities last night but I no longer find it.. 

I checked the unmoderated items and it wasn't there.. was it removed?  someone reported my post and it got removed?  anyone can confirm?

@computergeek541 

How would that reply even end up in a thread...let alone the lounge. The CSA must have been doing some extra reading of lounge threads and clicked reply by mistake? Makes you wonder what CSA's are doing to fill their time while at work?🤔

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello.

I just wanted to check if everything is alright or if you have any other questions for me before this ticket will be closed in 24 hours! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have! Also, you can check with our online chatbot, SIMon!

Stay safe and take care!

Waiting for your reply!   

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

@Clau_Del 

Please double check that you have sent this message to the intended recipient privately. I believe that there a chance that the person who was meant to be contacted hasn't been.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

This is very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello.

I just wanted to check if everything is alright or if you have any other questions for me before this ticket will be closed in 24 hours! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have! Also, you can check with our online chatbot, SIMon!

Stay safe and take care!

Waiting for your reply!   

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

@CS_Agent   which ticket you are referring to?   this thread is not really a ticket...  this is supposed to raise the awareness of some "interesting" thing happening in the Community this week.  If you meant this requires some investigation, then I don't think this issue is anywhere near case closed yet.. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

Stay safe and take care!

Waiting for your reply!   

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

.. friendship goes stronger tonight.. 

@softech wrote:

@dabr   I  agree that it is hard to prove the link between the 2 parties involved. Given that the user has been here since 2020, it is definitely not a "phantom" account created solely for the purpose of braving.  Maybe there are family or friends in real life.. or they made friends here in the Community, who knows.   

With the new protocol that pm no longer considers the member guilty and punished before they can prove their innocence, there is really nothing we can do. 

But while it is fair not to put a "sentence" to the suspected parties as there is no solid proof, as a minimum, I think PM should forfeit the questionable bravos.    PM should come out and  tell members while this is hard to prove guilty,  PM saw that and will action accordingly.   If PM turn a blind eye again, it will just give the members wrong impression that if they do smart, they can get away easily.

Another interesting fact.  There is a 100 bravos hourly limit.  The user actually hit the limit, stopped for the hour and continue to bravo more (and quicker) after the short break.  This shows how determine the user was in this plot.  

@softech    Absolutely agree.  I find it rather odd and dare i say "egregious" (in the previous case) that those bravos were never removed from the "innocent member's profile" considering they numbered in the hundreds.  If the recipient of those bravos is/was innocent, then PM could simply have removed them since it was obvious those profiles were created on the same day and simply chose to give one particular person hundreds of bravos. 

@dabr   I  agree that it is hard to prove the link between the 2 parties involved. Given that the user has been here since 2020, it is definitely not a "phantom" account created solely for the purpose of braving.  Maybe there are family or friends in real life.. or they made friends here in the Community, who knows.   

With the new protocol that pm no longer considers the member guilty and punished before they can prove their innocence, there is really nothing we can do. 

But while it is fair not to put a "sentence" to the suspected parties as there is no solid proof, as a minimum, I think PM should forfeit the questionable bravos.    PM should come out and  tell members while this is hard to prove guilty,  PM saw that and will action accordingly.   If PM turn a blind eye again, it will just give the members wrong impression that if they do smart, they can get away easily.

Another interesting fact.  There is a 100 bravos hourly limit.  The user actually hit the limit, stopped for the hour and continue to bravo more (and quicker) after the short break.  This shows how determine the user was in this plot.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech    Hmm...that is kinda curious, although in this instance I'd say the only issue is with the user who suddenly decided to go on a bravo giving spree to one particular member.    However, I'm also inclined to think, in this instance, the member receiving the boatload of bravoes is unconnected, unlike the other more recent similar event.

Need Help? Let's chat.