cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easter

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

I would just like to wish you and your family a Happy Easter from my family and I, don't eat to much chocolate!! 🐣

16 REPLIES 16

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BearFBI May you and your family have a great set of Easter weekends.

My family is not orthodox but have family lineage that ties back to communities that have a strong connection to the Orthodox calendar of holidays. If it is Easter or Christmas it tends to be that the Orthodox set is usually after and my family tends to have bit of an echo celebration on the orthodox version of the holiday and use up any left overs or forgotten gifts depending on the Orthodox holiday. Usually would also wait for the Orthodox Christmas to pass before putting the Christmas Tree away.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @danielj. It's orthodox Easter for us too. Its weird how they fall on a different date. We just celebrate both. It's like having Easter twice.

danielj

Wishing everybody who celebrates Orthodox Easter, a Happy and Blessed Easter as well.

@BearFBI @Yes you are exactly right and that is the precise reason I did it but of course there is always someone who has an issue with it oh well they are welcome to their opinion

@Anonymous @Yea whatever lol apparently some people agree with me also besides isn’t that what a “community”should be all about?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@iliketotalk wrote:

I would just like to wish you and your family a Happy Easter from my family and I, don't eat to much chocolate!! 🐣

Thank you for this, mean a lot! Very thoughtful of you to send this out!

BearFBI

Wow im surprised PM hasn't announced anything about wishing everybody a Happy Easter. This really is the only post about this Easter here on the forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

@BearFBI happy Easter to you also be careful I was already scolded by the phone police for mentioning Easter her lol

You can mention Easter and just about whatever you like in The Lounge. I don't agree with posting things like this in the main forum that have completely nothing to do with the service and then that go towards your reward. Apparently an Oracle agreed with me.

@BearFBI happy Easter to you also be careful I was already scolded by the phone police for mentioning Easter here lol

BearFBI

@iliketotalk  Finally a post about something Easter. This Easter is not too good this year. It feels like every other generic day. But at least we can still connect to our family and friends through video chat. Happy Easter everyone!

danielj

I wish everybody that celebrates a very Happy and Blessed Easter Weekend.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Happy Easter to the PM community ! Stay at home and be safe.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Happy Easter everyone and Stay Safe!

@Anonymous Because everybody is home on their phone today because they can’t go anywhere ha ha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy certain religious-history hold-over long weekend everybody.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @iliketotalk same to you and yours. And since you are denying it some thinks that you do. 🍫🍰🍩🎂😉😉😂😂

Need Help? Let's chat.