cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Discussions vs Lounge

What belongs where? Having had an earlier question I posed moved to the lounge I'm wondering what subjects belong in the Lounge and what belongs in Discussions? I'm a little confused now.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else.  The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge

@will13am    You better move this one too....sigh

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge


@Triguy wrote:

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?

Thank you that's what I quoted in a private message to the mover of my post so I m still confused.....the discussion forum is for pm only phone related posts?


Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge

A screw it I'm going to the bummer tent....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge


@Triguy wrote:

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else.  The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?


@Triguy  If this ever gets moved back to discussions  I will be awarding you the solution. Tiana_v confirmed that you do have the correct answer.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Discussions vs Lounge

@darlicious  why not award a solution?  why only if it gets moved?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge

Y'know...there is such a thing as a poor winner. So you won the definition war. Good for all of us. Put it behind us and let it go and we'll all proceed under the clarifications. This is all gloating and showpersonship. Entirely unsportspersonlike.

Give it a rest.

 

But that's just little ol' me and my one tiny voice.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Discussions vs Lounge


@darlicious wrote:

What belongs where? Having had an earlier question I posed moved to the lounge I'm wondering what subjects belong in the Lounge and what belongs in Discussions? I'm a little confused now.


What little difference will it make? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Discussions vs Lounge


@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious  why not award a solution?  why only if it gets moved?


@mimmo  Ummmm....hello? There's no option for me to accept a solution otherwise I would have already.

@z10user4  Ditto.....