cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions vs Lounge

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

What belongs where? Having had an earlier question I posed moved to the lounge I'm wondering what subjects belong in the Lounge and what belongs in Discussions? I'm a little confused now.

11 REPLIES 11

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious  thanks I learnt something. Since I don't recall ever starting  a post in lounge and I don't spend much time in this board i didnt know they were solutionless.

But now that you mention it it now seems obvious since no posts in lounge have solutions.

@mimmo  Thank you....only trying to give credit where credit is due.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious  thanks I learnt something. Since I don't recall ever starting  a post in lounge and I don't spend much time in this board i didnt know they were solutionless.

But now that you mention it it now seems obvious since no posts in lounge have solutions.

@mimmo wrote:

@darlicious  why not award a solution?  why only if it gets moved?

@mimmo  Ummmm....hello? There's no option for me to accept a solution otherwise I would have already.

@Anonymous  Ditto.....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

What belongs where? Having had an earlier question I posed moved to the lounge I'm wondering what subjects belong in the Lounge and what belongs in Discussions? I'm a little confused now.

What little difference will it make? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Y'know...there is such a thing as a poor winner. So you won the definition war. Good for all of us. Put it behind us and let it go and we'll all proceed under the clarifications. This is all gloating and showpersonship. Entirely unsportspersonlike.

Give it a rest.

But that's just little ol' me and my one tiny voice.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious  why not award a solution?  why only if it gets moved?

@Triguy wrote:

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else.  The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?

@Triguy  If this ever gets moved back to discussions  I will be awarding you the solution. Tiana_v confirmed that you do have the correct answer.

A screw it I'm going to the bummer tent....

@Triguy wrote:

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?

Thank you that's what I quoted in a private message to the mover of my post so I m still confused.....the discussion forum is for pm only phone related posts?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@will13am    You better move this one too....sigh

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The Discussion forum is a general forum for phone related posts that don’t fit anywhere else.  The Lounge is for  interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff?

Need Help? Let's chat.