cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deja vu bonus?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Is this the first anyone is seeing this or is it just me?Screenshot_20200401-075354.png

18 REPLIES 18

@ddeep91 wrote:

@darlicious 

Happy April fools! 

I won't Trust anything i see on the internet today, from @darlicious 

Fixed that for ya! 😉 

@darlicious  cheers 🍻

Lol....i see we finally made it to the lounge! Took long enough....did anyone note the time?

@mpcdesign  I have you beat by an hour at the least! But thanks to @JoyLuck  you joined my party! Drinks are on me....Happy April Fools everyone!IMG_20171104_172627434.jpg

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

Where are you seeing the updated plan prices? My main page only has the old prices. I don't see anything new

@Karnbot13  Did you read all of the posts in this thread and remember today's date (although it's officially moot by now) 🙂

Haha, I'm especially gullible coming off night shift today.

Karnbot13

It's the first thing I did because I figured that's why I wasn't seeing them

@Karnbot13 wrote:

Where are you seeing the updated plan prices? My main page only has the old prices. I don't see anything new

@Karnbot13  Did you read all of the posts in this thread and remember today's date (although it's officially moot by now) 🙂

@Karnbot13 wrote:

Did you clear your cache/history on your browser? Not sure why you can't see these awesome prices. Thanks PM!

10.jpg

Karnbot13

I knew public mobile had some plans up its sleeve this season it looks like they are springing them on us all at once!

@Nanqui wrote:

No promotions are on my account.

Promotions are on the main page. I just renewed my plan for the $10 plan.10.jpg

Nanqui

No promotions are on my account.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious  just you. Must be another Western Canada promotion. What's going on over there? Are you deserting in droves?🤔

PM Stepped up the game because for me it's 2$ every referral and 15$ credit. 🙂

ddeep91_0-1585754839584.png

@Triguy  I see $20 but the its the community that's playing tricks on me....slowed right down again.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

Happy April fools! 

I won't Trust anything i see on the internet today 🙂

@darlicious  just you. Must be another Western Canada promotion. What's going on over there? Are you deserting in droves?🤔

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nope no promotions are on rn. Also I dont see this

Anonymous
Not applicable

Without looking, is this another clever image edit for this day?

Made me look. Nope. April fool. These things are getting tired.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I only see the $10 credit.

Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!

Need Help? Let's chat.