cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Creative social distancing

http://www.scribbz.art/ 

My art college buddy is testing out a new app he developed that can help pass the time stuck inside but you can share with your friends and be creative with your artistic side with scribbles. Check it out at scribbz.art  and comment on Facebook to suggest improvements, likes, dislikes...Scribbled this up for breakfast this morning.Scribbled this up for breakfast this morning.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Creative social distancing

Thanks for the suggestion but I only have half a brain and consequently my artistry is completely useless.  CBC news offers lots of scary entertainment value.  When is the PM gonna just implement the war measures act and be done with it?

Highlighted
Oracle

I gave up on even colouring, never mind drawing, when I was 7. But I do love research.

Social-Distancing-Was-Cool-Introvert-Gift-Funny-Quarantine-T-Shirt-1-600x585.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite  @will13am 

Its called.....Scribbles.....everyone can use a little creative expression. It alleviates stress and anxiety. The app is for any age or skill level. Create your own drawing, add a little colour to someone else's,  or every colour,  play with colour saturation, erase it, add a cartoon bubble comment.....all it takes is a finger or a thumb and a little imagination.

Someone once said "I would give up some equity and stability to relive the youth." What child doesn't enjoy art class?Screenshot_20200323-145648.png

Highlighted
Oracle

I did not enjoy art class.  I was given the participation award in an era when the urban dictionary had not been invented yet. 

I recall vividly an incident at my aunt's house when I was knee high to a grasshopper.  My mom took me to visit and I was bored out of my skull after about 10 minutes.  My aunt asked what can be done to keep me occupied.  My mom says he likes playing with tools.  I was given a bag of nails and a hammer.  My aunt had hardwood floors in the house.  I will leave the rest of the story to imagination.  :smileysad:

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am  Fortunately I enjoyed both shop and art class. But as evidenced by my friend with whom I attended both a special arts secondary school and OCA together....when the iMac  appeared in the corner of our homeroom in grade 12 he gravitated to it and I hid out in the darkroom.

It boggles my mind what he has accomplished when it comes to computer technology and the art world. This app is just something he threw together on a whim and I whimper as I try to copy and paste a link! You should check out his company digital liquid. We do still share the same keen eye for photography, graphic art and kitty cats.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am @Luddite @CannonFodder  I suppose I'll have to do the scribbling for you....Screenshot_20200324-034353.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector @CannonFodder  @will13am @Luddite  

Its looking like I'm going to have to tag the whole community to find out who enjoys creative expression while practising social acceptable social distancing....after telling my friend I was looking forward to his daily drawing challenge on scribbles he mentioned that it's random but he's working from a small list did I have any suggestions? Well I supplied and I was challenged! The first one I did was dog (whoops I sent it to cyber space?!!) Then portrait....then cat.....then I sent him my oh so clever list. So yesterday was red ( which both scribbles I sent somewhere again) but I had taken screenshots so here they are....BTW ...the red knight was the portrait challenge done by my dad and added to (yes you can do that on this app) by me after the red dust devil disappointed me and got lost....the computer is not my friend today. Sigh....Red dust devilRed dust devilRed knight....who has saved his daughter in distress!Red knight....who has saved his daughter in distress!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am @Luddite @CannonFodder @AE_Collector @Jb456 @JenL @popping @Korth ..........

Only my dad the red knight could transform this into a corona virus 2 metre defense cloak to ensure his socially distant invisible bubble zone is kept at all times....he's my super hero !!The red knight and his no hub club cloak.The red knight and his no hub club cloak.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Luddite 

I like the T-shirt. I have been social distancing some of my in-laws for years. Mainly the ones that pounce on me for a hug and kiss. YUK!