Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Congratulations! RobertQC. Another 1000 Bravos achiever

@RobertQc

I found the secret to your success..Screenshot_2018-12-18-01-40-37.png

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:
Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Man! You are the crack dealer of this place! Smiley Happy

Enticing people. Egging them on. Daring them.

Smiley Happy

Misery loves company.    Smiley HappySmiley TongueSmiley Happy

Oracle

Congrats Robert!!  That is a lot of time and effort here.  I have found what I consider my sweet spot for participatation on the forum and am happy with the time and results that I am getting.  It is a balancing act for sure.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats Robert!!  That is a lot of time and effort here.  I have found what I consider my sweet spot for participatation on the forum and am happy with the time and results that I am getting.  It is a balancing act for sure.

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

*grumble grumble* thanks @will13am

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

Hey you are up!   Come on, there is work to do.  Grumble, grumble.

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

Hey you are up!   Come on, there is work to do.  Grumble, grumble.

@will13amFunny, I only came online because I got the e-mail about the KOHO announcement thread.

Oracle

@will13am wrote:

Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Just for accuracy I am not sure there was  10 months of over 1000 Bravos.  You first cracked in Feb 23/2018 later in August of this year you posted it was your 3rd time breaking the mark and you haven't been over for the last couple of months.  I will give you credit for 6 months lol but that is total and not consecutive..  Either way it is amazing for those that make the mark of 1K.  But needed to post for accuracy of records if people are going for those.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/I-hit-the-1000-bravo-mark-in-a-30-day-per...

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *