cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged multiple times for my Chatr

Mahsacat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello , I registered my credit card for the prepaid Chatr and they charged me once , but again I see 2 more pending transactions for this Chatr service . 

Will they charge me multiple times in a month ? 

8 REPLIES 8

Mahsacat

Hello and thank you for your reply . Actually I am a newcomer and never heard about public mobile before today . I will read about it for sure .

Mahsacat

Thank you

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mahsacat 

Chatr have live customer service at 1-800-485-9745 or call *611 on your phone to make inquiries.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mahsacat 

To speak a little about what you’re possibly seeing, it’s possible that merchants may put a pending charge on your credit card, which will not settle to an authorized or payable charge.

If this is a recent series of charges you see under the pending or unauthorized category, give it a few days and they will likely drop off.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Try this to reach them, @Mahsacat 

https://www.chatrwireless.com/contact-us

and if they’re unable to meet your needs, come over here, and we’ll guide you to happiness!!

if @Mahsacat   is really with Chatr now, try Public mobile.  You will get to save more here with Public Points and you have a greet Community support here  🙂

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wrong website fella. This isn’t Chatr 😜

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mahsacat   Chatr?  this is Public Mobile here.

if you are talking about Public Mobile, here has a 30 days cycle. So, in some month, there is a chance you will get 2 charges (on the 1st and 31st), but it does not happen often

but if they are just pending charges, you can ignore, the pending charges will got dropped off in couple days after the real charge went through

Need Help? Let's chat.