Re: Cats or Dogs?

Justice and Minty just chillin'

20200131_115326.jpg

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JLakerson wrote:

Are you a cat person or a dog person? 

I didn't own a pet until recently within the last 2 years. Before then, I was always a dog person - everyone I knew preferred dogs over cats. The few encounters I had with cats had always been negative: they would hiss at me or scratch me. However, when I had the opportunity to adopt a kitten, I couldn't say no as she was just so cute. I still like dogs, but if I were to choose between having a cat or a dog as a pet, I would definitely go with a cat.

Things I like about having cats:

-they clean themselves

-they rarely stink

-you won't need to worry about pee or poop accidents

-they sleep most of the time

-they are very independent

What are your thoughts on this? Cats or Dogs?

CATs!! 🐈

i am a lazy person.. i can't walk the dogs twice a day, lol..

also, dogs like to stay with you all the time.. too much for me.. most cats only come to you when they want you.. not ALL THE TIME..  😺

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

My cats have all thought they were dogs  just with cat privileges and my roommates dog wants to be a cat! Light on her feet like a gazelle and can sneak into your room leap onto your bed and curl up like a kitty for a nap.

Justice definetly a dog.Justice definetly a dog.Coco the "cat".Coco the "cat".Marcus and Minty sleepin' like dogs.Marcus and Minty sleepin' like dogs.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow wrote:

CATs!! 🐈

i am a lazy person.. i can't walk the dogs twice a day, lol..

Guess you wouldn't like our cat then, cuz when the weather is better, he wants to go out for "walkies" a couple times a day..... yes, we walk our cat(or rather he walks us) while he's wearin' a collar, and a leash..... yeah, I know, it's weird. 😁  That, and whenever we come home from somewhere, he's more like a dog, in that he greets us at the door.

also, dogs like to stay with you all the time.. too much for me.. most cats only come to you when they want you.. not ALL THE TIME..  😺

Again, our cat breaks that mold..... while he doesn't want to be with us ALL THE TIME, he DOES hang out with us more than most cats..... it's probably a mannerism of the breed.

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I like both depending on the circumstances.  Out on the farm, the dogs can come and go as they please. They know to stay off the road and on the property. But I currently live in an apartment,  and cats can be on their own all day. So I guess I'm a cat person?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye 

That would make you a responsible pet owner who puts the animals needs before your own. You can be a cat person, dog person, fish person, hamster person.....

ashleyskye

@darlicious I like both dogs and cats, but since I chose to buy an apartment,  my lifestyle choice has been made.

ElizabethButt82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cat 🙂 

ashleyskye

20201219_025728.jpg

 chonky holiday void 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire