cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all UFC fans.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Did you guys see the way McGregor finished that fight? Wow, he basically used his shoulder blades. Have you ever seen that before? 

11 REPLIES 11

UFC 248

ADESANYA vs ROMERO

Saturday March 7th 10 pm Eastern .

@elhota agree with you on Khabib, mauling Ferguson. And McGregor couldn't handle Khabib. 

But I like Joanna over Zhang. 

elhota
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Those shoulder strikes that McGregor did were pretty impressive.  Never seen that before.  But Cowboy is not that impressive a fighter.  Let's see if he can do that against top tier fighters like Khabib.

Some upcoming fights that would be very interesting:

1. Khabib vs Tony Ferguson

- I'm not too impressed with Ferguson. I think Khabib will maul him, like he does with everyone else.

2. Joanna vs Weili Zhang

- Zhang looks quite strong for her weight division.  I think she'll be too much for Joanna to handle.

The Jones /Reyes fight to me was a let down. However, it had to do with the fact that by the time Reyes hit the octagon he seemed to a heavyweight fighter. Something has to be done about the weight ins. Should be the morning of the fight. To prevent fighters from fighting  in a division lower than their true one.

Jones vs Reyes tomorrow at 10 eastern. I'm backing Jones. Any Reyes fans? The SHEVCHENKO fight should be good too. 🍌

Lol. Jones vs Reyes Feb 8. Can't wait @dboxtvinfo715 .

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Setting up for big payout

dboxtvinfo715

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gblackma  Guess there's not many UFC fans around here.... either that, or they don't come browsing through The Lounge very often. I only stumbled on this while checkin' out The Lounge a bit, instead of the main page of current topics.

As for the fight, I'm not a UFC fan..... in fact, I probably haven't seen a UFC fight, other than highlights on TV, in about 10yrs. Only ever watched it a couple of times, over at my nephew's place, and although some of the fights can be interesting, there can be a considerable number of boring ones too.

I have some dog pictures also her name is peanut 😁, but ufc sport is nice of you all too update here I heard about fight 👊 after it was in news 👍

dboxtvinfo715

Heard the brief shoulder knock out on radio 😂 description

@CannonFodder that's true in every sport . Some boring, some great. Do you follow boxing? There will be some good heavyweight unification matches this year.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma  Guess there's not many UFC fans around here.... either that, or they don't come browsing through The Lounge very often. I only stumbled on this while checkin' out The Lounge a bit, instead of the main page of current topics.

As for the fight, I'm not a UFC fan..... in fact, I probably haven't seen a UFC fight, other than highlights on TV, in about 10yrs. Only ever watched it a couple of times, over at my nephew's place, and although some of the fights can be interesting, there can be a considerable number of boring ones too.

Need Help? Let's chat.