cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bangood vs. Ali Express

elhota1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone purchased a phone on Banggood before?  Transit time for Banggood is 8-18 days and 15-30 days with Ali Express.  However, it often takes over 30 days with Ali Express.  I am wondering how long it would actually take to arrive if ordered from Banggood.

5 REPLIES 5

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elhota1 I've used Aliexpress before to start a dropshipping website. I made a few sales and the users were happy about it. They never realized it was a cheap made in China product with my logo on it. Shipping took about 2 weeks using Epacket shipping to a person in the US. I am unsure now due to covid but it might take a month for your product to arrive.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@elhota1 , given the disruptions caused by covid I think both these companies will not likely offer satisfactory shipping times.  I bought my last device from Aliexpress on 11.11 and it arrived in January.  At least it arrived.  I have not used Bangood before but annecdotal feedback is not good.  

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@elhota1  I ordered a phone from AliExpress, in late March, and the order stated the estimated delivery would be 18 - 33 days. Today makes it day 98, and I STILL don't have the phone. They DO mention COVID-19 MIGHT slow down your delivery, which is expected, but I didn't expect it would get slowed down THIS much.

It's possible that my order is the one oddball that has some unforeseen circumstance happen, but with the world situation being what it is, if you can get the same phone from Amazon, or elsewhere, for not TOO much added to the cost, it might be a good idea, at least at this point in time. 🤔

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@elhota1 

banggood has atrocious reviews and you should be cautious when buying from them. I have used Orchard in the past but they only have iPhone and Samsung used phones. You could go right to the source as well, although I know most of these services are reduced prices on used phones. Aliexpress reviews are better but not that great either. LOL

Let us know what you go with and the time frame for delivery.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@elhota1 wrote:

Has anyone purchased a phone on Banggood before?  Transit time for Banggood is 8-18 days and 15-30 days with Ali Express.  However, it often takes over 30 days with Ali Express.  I am wondering how long it would actually take to arrive if ordered from Banggood.

@elhota1  Not sure about Banggood but I suspect it would be similar. Maybe check with Amazon.ca or use DHL if you are in a hurry.

Need Help? Let's chat.