cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to School rush

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

It seems a lot of parents are get a phone and PM SIM for their kids.

I guess the Community will get more inquiries about activation issues.

6 REPLIES 6

Normanpfeffer
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

That's right, this year they're going to buy me a phone too! Besides, if your child is old enough to have a phone, then I recommend you have them read about diabetes because not long ago, I read here https://papersowl.com/examples/diabetes/ about it, and it made me sad that even at a young age, many of them because they don't eat properly, sleep with their phone, stay up late at the computer, create many diseases that will become a major problem in adulthood. From now on, I will take better care of myself.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CFPartDeux @BKNS27 

Yes I am not vaccinated. In Qc all teachers and students need masks regardless of their vaccines. 

They had just recently changed the rules for mask in physed class which makes zero sense to me. So the students are allowed to remove masks when performing or participating in physical activity, the second they sit down on the side they need a mask. good job to the health minister.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BKNS27 wrote:

@stevenanto 

It will be interesting to see how the School District deal with this school year.

In BC, the Teacher Union wants mandatory mask requirement for students.

Amazing that some teachers are not vaccinated.

@BKNS27  In regards to that last sentence, in bold, I direct your attention to this thread, where that is explained:  Vaccine Discussion 

@stevenanto 

It will be interesting to see how the School District deal with this school year.

In BC, the Teacher Union wants mandatory mask requirement for students.

Amazing that some teachers are not vaccinated.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stevenanto wrote:

You may be right, but alot of kids these days tend to have ipods where they can log in to their school network and use apps for texting and calling. Kids can be very intelligent with tech these days, I see this as I am a teacher. 

DANG, and you're unvaccinated!!! 😲  I wish you luck in this school year! 😷 👍

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You may be right, but alot of kids these days tend to have ipods where they can log in to their school network and use apps for texting and calling. Kids can be very intelligent with tech these days, I see this as I am a teacher. 

Need Help? Let's chat.