cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the die hards not switching to point rewards left out?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are old rewards accounts  not eligible for chances to win iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Beats Buds ---?????

Iphone and Beats buds chance to win only for points rewards accounts.

Contest runs from January 25, 2022 to March 31, 2022. Winners will be contacted by email within one week of contest end date. Find full contest rules here.
21 REPLIES 21

FluffyDreg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sounds fine with me, I don't need a random chance lottery. I don't really see a significant benefit from switching over to the points system. As far as I understand it, you need to go in to apply them every month, and I, being a forgetful little bugger, will forget to do that.

Where as this system, I just accumulate rewards that are automatically deductible.... Why would I change?

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not a bird 🤣 Why not fiscally responsible?

BEER

Ha Ha Ha ---- you can't help your-self ... cheers and have a nice day.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BEER    Huh??   Hmm....obviously, my mistake in not realizing that this thread was actually meant to be taken seriously.   Offending word replaced. 

BEER

@dabr wrote:

@BEER   Hmm..."die hards"?  Or customers who weren't "stupid" enough to fall into PM's pointless rewards trap?  😁

Uncalled for -----Now you're resorting to name calling - 

BEER

@softech wrote:

@BEER   NO, old rewards account cannot join the Jackpot.  PM tries to use the Jackpot to lure people over to the new system.  But, we are happy where we are  🙂

Tried to accept your answer / solution but it won't allow me to do so. Wonder why?

BEER

die hard  ====very loyal to a set of beliefs and not willing to change those beliefs no matter what.

BEER

@walker1 wrote:

Isn't " cost conscious " a fancy way of saying Cheap!   Just say it. Cheap Cheap Cheap.     It's not a bad word nor anything to be ashamed about 🙂

Nothing is "cheap" but some things are less expensive. Cheap is not a good adjective to call anyone - is an insult.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Honestly, my monthly budget means more to me than something I can save up to get on my own if I needed it anyway.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BEER   Hmm..."die hards"?  Or customers who weren't "smart" enough to fall into PM's pointless rewards trap?  😁

If that's the case, you better start loading up your account balance with all that free rewards money your earning here 24/7.  lol

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol they would have a mutiny on their hands

@JL9   I see it the other way, they might come out and say starting NOW, the Point rewards is the only reward system.. and it could be no joke.. LoL

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Maybe it was a long elaborate April Fools Joke and starting tomorrow the old rewards program is the only rewards program

Isn't " cost conscious " a fancy way of saying Cheap!   Just say it. Cheap Cheap Cheap.     It's not a bad word nor anything to be ashamed about 🙂

@Yummy wrote:

Only Pointers can play lottery.

Rewarders are excluded . 😎

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Only Pointers can play lottery.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Goodluck on your iPhone gamble! I like a monthly bill of $0 😁 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

(i) entrants must be existing members from the Public Mobile Reward Program who have accumulated Public Points; and (ii) entrants must make a Jackpot redemption using their Public Points at www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards between 12:00am EST on April 1, 2022 to 11:59pm EST on June 30,

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Old rewards customers are not eligible for these contests.  If you are a gambling type of person, you can use your reward points for these contests and if you are lucky, then it is worth it.  .  

Many customers here on Public mobile are cost conscious.  The old rewards systems with the old loyalty ($5/month for 5 years of loyalty  versus $10/year points system) and autopay ($2/month versus 5% back) makes more financial sense for most grandfathered reward customers especially on the lower cost plans (ie. 10, 15 and 25/month).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER   NO, old rewards account cannot join the Jackpot.  PM tries to use the Jackpot to lure people over to the new system.  But, we are happy where we are  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.