cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone own a Hyundai Kona EV?

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a 2021 Kona EV and would love to chat with anyone who has one.

ecowen 

7 REPLIES 7

stevenanto

@ecowen All EV and ICE vehicles take more energy to move in the colder weather. there are tons of forums across the net that talk about this. 

I have test driven a few EV and some I really dont like at all. 

ecowen

I sent a reply too your response a few days ago.  Where do you live?  I was wondering how your EV is working in winter?  Have you noticed  an uptake in power consumption?

stevenanto

Dont have one, however I am buying two other EV (already know which ones) within the next two years to replace our current ICE vehicles. Would still like to chat about EV in general if you dont mind. 

@ecowen wrote:

Thank you.  That's what we think too.  Most of what we like has nothing to do with the fact that's it's an EV, which is a big added bonus!!

My wife just recently got a new vehicle and she did look at these, but with went with a  gas option (not a Kona) price difference equaled a lot of gas fill-ups.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ecowen

Thank you.  That's what we think too.  Most of what we like has nothing to do with the fact that's it's an EV, which is a big added bonus!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecowen wrote:

ecowen 

I'd be happy to chat if you'd be open to any EV. I have the Chevy Bolt. But I won't take it personally if you only want Kona's.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ecowen wrote:

ecowen 

I don't but a friend has a 2019 or 2020 and says it is the best vehicle he has ever had

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.