cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone here used Paybright to spread the cost of a purchase?

Witcher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone has used Paybrights instalment service? I have seen they have partnered with Wayfair, EBay, Samsung etc. Would like to find some real life experience of whether they are any good or better to just use a credit card ?

5 REPLIES 5

Witcher

Thanks for the info 🙂

@Kevin89 

That's great info to know! I've certainly done that.....lock a card and forget about it being locked. That's a great service to send a reminder for voluntarily locked cards.

Kevin89

I am using Paybrights for my phone right now to do a monthly payment.

I would say it is very easy to apply. 

Also, It will automatically deduct your monthly payment from your bank accounts just like PM.

I have not had any issues so far.

I want to tell you one situation I experienced that one time I locked my credit card, so Paybrights can process the payment. It sent me an email and informed me that It will process again in 2 weeks. One day before that day, PayBrights sent me an email to inform that they will process the transaction the next day, so I can have my ready. I am happy with that, because I forgot to unlock my cards sometimes when I travel 🙂

Witcher

I’m looking at buying some gear from lasthunt and they offer pay bright interest free 4 instalments. My creditcard would charge interest after 30 days. So I had wondered pay the interest with the credit card or use paybright. But wanted to find out more on paybright 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Rates might match your credit card? https://help.paybright.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037754553-Does-PayBright-charge-any-interest-or-fees...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.