cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All You Huawei Users lol

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just reading all the junk on Huawei's products with the arrest of their CFO in Vancouver.

Seems a bunch of companies are removing or canceling there Huawei 5g networks. Due to spying concerns. Maybe your phone is a sleeper agent working for the Chineese government lol. Any thoughts insight. My info is from the BBC world.

Cheers Lemew

2 REPLIES 2

From what I've read, authorities have had difficulties proving Huawei spy allegations. I wouldn't put it past them, but then again, I wouldn't put it past Canadian or American authorities either.  But, what I do think is that most of us probably shouldn't be too concerned, unless something like banking information or social insurance numbers/social security numbers were being stolen.

There's also long been talk about what Google, Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, and many large companies have been doing with our information and data that they collect.

People could choose not to use a cell phone, but I think we all know that's not going to happen for most of us.  In the meanwhile, we just need to remember that anything we do or say on our phones, or anywhere we go while our phones are with us may not be as private as we'd like to expect.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Old news really.  To me the smoking gun was the sudden removal of bootloader unlocking.  I took that as a suggestion that there was something in it for them to block customers from switching to alternate open source software.  ZTE never entertained bootloader unlock, so they are permanently in my penalty box.  

Need Help? Let's chat.